Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada
broadcast start time:
US - TBC / UK - Sun 2:00am
Chance of winning
Bet on Mbilli vs Murdock
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Christian Mbilli a massive favourite against Rohan Murdock when they face off in their fight on Saturday 13th January 2024 at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada.
He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the fight outright, while you can get 6/1 (+600) on Rohan Murdock if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 87% chance of Mbilli winning while giving Murdock a 13% chance.
Mbilli opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).
Murdock opened at 7/1 (+700) which has got wider by 0/1 (-INF).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Mbilli vs Murdock Head To Head
Christian Mbilli steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 25 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 21 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Rohan Murdock will make his way to the ring with a record of 27 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 19 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Mbilli has advantage in power over Murdock, with a 84% knock out percentage over Murdock's 70%.
Christian Mbilli is the younger man by 3 years, at 28 years old.
Murdock has a height advantage of 3 inches over Mbilli. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.
Both Christian Mbilli & Rohan Murdock fight out of an orthodox stance.
Mbilli is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 4 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 6 year and 2 months later than Murdock, whose first professional fight was in 2010. He has fought 24 less professional rounds, 115 to Murdock's 139.
Christian Mbilli goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 5 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF and 2 by the RING at super middleweight.
Rohan Murdock is currently ranked number 9 by the IBF in the 168lb division.
Mbilli vs Murdock betting form
Mbilli remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Demond Nicholson on 8th September 2023 by knockout in the 4th round at Lac Leamy Casino, Gatineau, Canada. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Carlos Gongora on 23rd March 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Montreal Casino, Montreal. He was a 3/10 (-330) favourite going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had beat Vaughn Alexander on 17th December 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Parc des expositions, Nantes, France. He was a 1/33 (-3300) favourite going into the fight.
Before that, he had won against DeAndre Ware on 9th September 2022 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Montreal Casino, Montreal, Canada.
He had beat Nadjib Mohammedi on 26th March 2022 by knockout in the 5th round at Montreal Casino, Quebec. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the fight.
Who's been more active?
Mbilli's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 9 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Mbilli vs Murdock Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 2:30 AM UTC at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada, which is 9:30 PM EST or 6:30 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 2:30 AM GMT in the UK.