Mar 02 2024
Saturday

Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
25-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-03T02:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 4:55pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am

17-2-1

Contest odds

Norman Jr 1/7 (-710)
Draw -
Bocachica 9/2 (+450)

Chance of winning

82.83% 17.17%
Bovada logo

Bet on Norman Jr vs Bocachica
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

23
Age
25
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10
Form
UD 10UD 8MD 10
25
Wins
17
19
By KO
11
76
KO%
65
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2018
Debut
2016
79
Pro rounds
88

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
10
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Norman Jr vs Bocachica betting preview

Bookmakers made Brian Norman Jr a big favourite against Janelson Figueroa Bocachica when they square off in their contest on Saturday 2nd March 2024 at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States.

He is currently 1/7 (-710) to win the contest outright, while you can get 9/2 (+450) on Janelson Figueroa Bocachica if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 83% chance of Norman Jr winning while giving Bocachica a 17% chance.

Norman Jr opened as the favourite at 1/7 (-710).

Bocachica opened at 9/2 (+450).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Norman Jr vs Bocachica Head To Head

Brian Norman Jr steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 25 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 19 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Janelson Figueroa Bocachica will make his way to the ring with a record of 17 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, with 11 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Norman Jr has advantage in power over Bocachica, with a 76% knock out percentage over Bocachica's 65%.

Brian Norman Jr is the younger man by 2 years, at 23 years old.

Bocachica has a height advantage of 2 inches over Norman Jr. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Both Brian Norman Jr & Janelson Figueroa Bocachica fight out of an orthodox stance.

Norman Jr is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2018, 1 year and 6 months later than Bocachica, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 9 less professional rounds, 79 to Bocachica's 88.

Brian Norman Jr goes into the fight ranked number 10 by the WBO at welterweight.

Who's been more active?

Bocachica's last 3 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 14 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 28 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.3 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Norman Jr vs Bocachica Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States, which is around 2:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Norman Jr vs Bocachica for In-Play Betting?

Norman Jr vs Bocachica will be broadcast on ESPN+ in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by Sky Sports Action.

Norman Jr vs Bocachica Odds History

Norman Jr vs Bocachica sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Norman Jr vs Bocachica
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Norman Jr vs Bocachica Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up