Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States
broadcast start time:
US - Fri 8:00pm EST / UK - Sat 1:00am
Chance of winning
Bet on Paul vs August
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Jake Paul a big favourite against Andre August when they come head-to-head in their clash on Friday 15th December 2023 at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States.
He is currently 2/11 (-560) to win the clash outright, while you can get 4/1 (+400) on Andre August if you fancy the big upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 81% chance of Paul winning while giving August a 19% chance.
Paul opened as the favourite at 1/5 (-500).
August opened at 4/1 (+400).
The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Jake Paul vs August Head To Head
Jake Paul steps into the ring with a record of 7 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 4 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Andre August will make his way to the ring with a record of 10 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 5 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Paul has a slight advantage in power over August, with a 57% knock out percentage over August's 50%.
Jake Paul is the younger man by 9 years, at 26 years old.
Paul has a height advantage of 3 inches over August.
Both Jake Paul & Andre August fight out of an orthodox stance.
Paul is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 4 less fights, and made his debut in 2020, 6 year and 8 months later than August, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 5 more professional rounds, 44 to August's 39.
Jake Paul vs August betting form
Paul has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 3 times.
In his last fight, he beat Nate Diaz on 5th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas, United States. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the contest.
Previous to that, he had been beaten by Tommy Fury on 26th February 2023 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Diriyah Arena,, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the contest.
Going into that contest, he had beat Anderson Silva on 29th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Gila River Arena, Phoenix, United States. He was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the contest.
Before that, he had won against Tyron Woodley on 18th December 2021 by knockout in the 6th round at Amalie Arena, Florida. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.
He had beat Tyron Woodley on 29th August 2021 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio.
Who's been more active?
Paul's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 16 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Paul vs August Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.