Aug 24 2024
Saturday

Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
VS
29-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-08-24T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

29-2-0

Contest odds

Catterall 1/3 (-300)
Draw -
Prograis 12/5 (+240)

Chance of winning

71.88% 28.12%
Bovada logo

Bet on Catterall vs Prograis
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

31
Age
35
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
66.9" / 170 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

UD 12UD 12UD 10SD 12PTS 10
Form
UD 12SD 12TKO 11TKO 6TKO 6
29
Wins
29
13
By KO
24
45
KO%
83
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2012
Debut
2012
206
Pro rounds
160

Current rankings @ Super Lightweight

4
The Ring
8
3
WBA
4
2
WBC
12
2
WBO
7
3
IBF
4

Catterall vs Prograis betting preview

Bookmakers made Jack Catterall a strong favorite against Regis Prograis when they face off in their fight on Saturday 24th August 2024 at Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/3 (-300) to win the fight outright, while you can get 12/5 (+240) on Regis Prograis if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 72% chance of Catterall winning while giving Prograis a 28% chance.

Catterall opened as the favorite at 4/11 (-280) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Prograis opened at 21/10 (+210) which has shorten by -13/10 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Catterall vs Prograis Head To Head

Jack Catterall steps into the ring with a record of 29 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 13 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Regis Prograis will make his way to the ring with a record of 29 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 24 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Prograis has a massive power advantage over Catterall, boasting a 83% knockout percentage compared to Catterall's 45%.

Jack Catterall is the younger man by 4 years, at 31 years old.

Prograis has a height advantage of 1 inch over Catterall. Despite this, he has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Jack Catterall and Regis Prograis fight out of a southpaw stance.

Catterall's experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Prograis', having had 1 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2012, 4 months later than Prograis, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 46 more professional rounds, totaling 206 compared to Prograis' 160.

Jack Catterall goes into the fight ranked number 3 by the WBA, 2 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF, and 4 by The Ring at super lightweight.

Regis Prograis is currently ranked number 4 by the WBA, 12 by the WBC, 7 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF, and 8 by The Ring in the 140lb division.

Catterall vs Prograis betting form

Jack Catterall has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Josh Taylor on May 25, 2024, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom. He was a 21/20 (+100) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Jorge Linares on October 21, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Echo Arena, Liverpool. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Darragh Foley on May 27, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had been beaten by Josh Taylor on February 26, 2022, by split decision in their WBC World Super Lightweight, WBA Super World Super Lightweight, IBF World Junior Welterweight and WBO World Junior Welterweight championship fight at The SSE Hydro, Scotland. He was a 657/100 (+660) underdog going into the fight.

He had won against Abderrazak Houya on November 28, 2020, by points in the 10th round at Church House, London.

Prograis has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Devin Haney on December 9, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Lightweight championship fight at Chase Center, San Francisco, United States. He was a 3/1 (+300) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had beaten Danielito Zorrilla on June 17, 2023, by split decision in their WBC World Super Lightweight championship fight at Smoothie King Center, New Orleans. He was a 1/14 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Jose Zepeda on November 26, 2022, by technical knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Super Lightweight championship fight at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson. He was a 2/9 (-450) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Tyrone McKenna on March 19, 2022, by technical knockout in the 6th round at Duty Free Tennis Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

He had defeated Ivan Redkach on April 17, 2021, by technical knockout in the 6th round at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, United States. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Regis Prograis has been fighting more than Jack Catterall.

Jack Catterall last fought 2 months and 30 days ago, while Regis Prograis' last outing was 8 months and 15 days ago.

Catterall's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 8 months and 27 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 9 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 56 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.2 rounds on average.

Prograis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 7 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 47 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Catterall vs Prograis Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Catterall vs Prograis for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 7:00 PM (BST).

Catterall vs Prograis Odds History

Catterall vs Prograis sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Catterall vs Prograis
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Catterall vs Prograis Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up