Charles F. Dodge City Center, Pembroke Pines, United States
broadcast start time:
US - Sat 5:40pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am
Chance of winning
Bet on Ramirez vs Espinoza
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Robeisy Ramirez a massive favourite against Rafael Espinoza when they square off in their contest on Saturday 9th December 2023 at Charles F. Dodge City Center, Pembroke Pines, United States.
He is currently 1/14 (-1400) to win the contest outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Rafael Espinoza if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Ramirez winning while giving Espinoza a 10% chance.
Ramirez opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).
Espinoza opened at 11/2 (+550) which has shorten by 7/-2 (+30).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
This contest is for the WBO featherweight championship of the world.
Ramirez vs Espinoza Head To Head
Robeisy Ramirez steps into the ring with a record of 13 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Rafael Espinoza will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 21 wins and 0 draws, with 18 of those by knock out.
The stats suggest Espinoza has a large advantage in power over Ramirez, boosting at 86% knock out percentage over Ramirez's 62%.
Ramirez is currently 1/2 (-200) to get the knockout, while Espinoza is 16/1 (+1600).
Robeisy Ramirez is the same age as Rafael Espinoza, at 29 years old.
Espinoza has a height advantage of 7 inches over Ramirez. This also extends to a 6-inch reach advantage.
Robeisy Ramirez fights out of the southpaw stance, while Rafael Espinoza is an orthodox fighter.
Ramirez is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 7 less fights, and made his debut in 2019, 6 year and 5 months later than Espinoza, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 14 more professional rounds, 85 to Espinoza's 71.
If you think Espinoza will win on points, you can get odds of 12/1 (+1200), while Ramirez is 11/5 (+220) to win on the scorecards.
Robeisy Ramirez goes into the fight ranked number 4 by the RING at featherweight.
Rafael Espinoza is currently ranked number 11 by the WBO in the 126lb division.
Ramirez vs Espinoza betting form
Ramirez has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 4 of them, going the distance once.
In his last fight, he defeated Satoshi Shimizu on 25th July 2023 by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Ariake Arena, Koto-Ku, Japan. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.
Previous to that, he had defeated Isaac Dogboe on 1st April 2023 by unanimous decision in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa, United States. He was a 11/100 (-1000) favourite going into the ring.
Going into that contest, he had beat Jose Matias Romero on 29th October 2022 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York.
Before that, he had won against Abraham Nova on 18th June 2022 by knockout in the 5th round at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York.
He had beat Eric Donovan on 26th February 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at The SSE Hydro, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Who's been more active?
Ramirez's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 9 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.
Ramirez is currently 1/2 (-200) to finish this fight in the 6th round, or 11/5 (+220) to win on points.
Espinoza is currently 16/1 (+1600) to finish this fight in the NANth round, or +1200 (+1200) to win on points.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Ramirez vs Espinoza Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Charles F. Dodge City Center, Pembroke Pines, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.