Jun 28 2024
Friday

Entertainment and Sports Arena, Washington, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
VS
24-1-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-29T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Fri 8:00pm EST / UK - Sat 1:00am

16-0-0

Contest odds

Roach 1/16 (-1700)
Draw -
McCrory 15/2 (+750)

Chance of winning

88.92% 11.08%
Bovada logo

Bet on Roach vs McCrory
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
31
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
N/A
68.1" / 173 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

SD 12UD 12UD 10UD 12UD 10
Form
TKO 3
24
Wins
16
9
By KO
8
38
KO%
50
1
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2014
Debut
2015
164
Pro rounds
64

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

4
The Ring
-
-
WBA
12
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Roach vs McCrory betting preview

Bookmakers made Lamont Roach a massive favorite against Feargal McCrory when they meet in their bout on Friday 28th June 2024 at Entertainment and Sports Arena, Washington, United States.

He is currently 1/16 (-1700) to win the bout outright, while you can get 15/2 (+750) on Feargal McCrory if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Roach winning while giving McCrory a 11% chance.

Roach opened as the favorite at 1/12 (-1200).

McCrory opened at 13/2 (+650) which has shorten by -2/1 (+50).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBA super featherweight championship of the world.

Roach vs McCrory Head To Head

Lamont Roach steps into the ring with a record of 24 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw, 9 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Feargal McCrory will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 16 wins and 0 draws, with 8 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest McCrory has an advantage in power over Roach, with a 50% knockout percentage compared to Roach's 38%.

Lamont Roach is the younger man by 3 years, at 28 years old.

Lamont Roach fights out of the orthodox stance, while Feargal McCrory is a southpaw.

Roach is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made his debut in 2014, 1 year and 7 months earlier than McCrory, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 100 more professional rounds, totaling 164 compared to McCrory's 64.

Lamont Roach goes into the fight ranked number 4 by The Ring at super featherweight.

Feargal McCrory is currently ranked number 12 by the WBA in the 130lb division.

Roach vs McCrory betting form

Lamont Roach has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Hector Luis Garcia on November 25, 2023, by split decision in their WBA World Super Featherweight championship fight at Michelob ULTRA Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 2/1 (+200) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Angel Rodriguez on July 16, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Crypto.com Arena, California.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Rene Alvarado on December 18, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at AT&T Center, Texas.

Before that, he had been beaten by Jamel Herring on November 9, 2019, by unanimous decision in their WBO World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Chukchansi Park, California. He was a 21/10 (+210) underdog going into the ring.

He had defeated Jonathan Oquendo on May 4, 2019, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Roach's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 1 month and 24 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 1 year and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 56 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Roach vs McCrory Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Entertainment and Sports Arena, Washington, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Roach vs McCrory for In-Play Betting?

The ProBox TV US show is expected to begin at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST. The ProBox TV broadcast of the card is expected to start at 1:00 AM (BST).

Roach vs McCrory Odds History

Roach vs McCrory sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Roach vs McCrory
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Roach vs McCrory Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up