May 27 2023

Fantasy Springs Casino, Indio, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Welterweight

Estimated Ringwalk:

2023-05-28T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 9:00pm EST / UK - Sun 2:00am


Contest odds

Rocha 1/10 (-1000)
Draw 18/1 (+1800)
Young 25/4 (+630)

Chance of winning

86.83% 13.17%
Bovada logo

Bet on Rocha vs Young
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

5' 10" / 178 cm
5' 9" / 175 cm
70.1" / 178 cm
72" / 183 cm
Southpaw (L)
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 7UD 10UD 10KO 9KO 9
Pro rounds

Current rankings @ Welterweight

The Ring

Rocha vs Young betting preview

Bookmakers made Alexis Rocha a massive favourite against Anthony Young when they square off in their contest on Saturday 27th May 2023 at Fantasy Springs Casino, Indio, United States.

He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 25/4 (+630) on Anthony Young if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 87% chance of Rocha winning while giving Young a 13% chance.

Rocha opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).

Young opened at 7/1 (+700) which has got wider by 1/-4 (+400).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Rocha vs Young Head To Head

Alexis Rocha steps into the ring with a record of 22 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 14 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Anthony Young will make his way to the ring with a record of 24 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 8 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Rocha has a massive power advantage over Young, boosting at 64% knock out percentage over Young's 33%.

Rocha is currently 1/2 (-200) to get the knockout, while Young is 20/1 (+2000).

Alexis Rocha is the younger man by 10 years, at 25 years old.

Rocha has a height advantage of 1 inch over Young. Despite this, Young has 2-inch reach advantage.

Alexis Rocha fights out of the southpaw stance, while Anthony Young is an orthodox fighter.

Rocha is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2016, 4 year and 3 months later than Young, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 6 less professional rounds, 129 to Young's 135.

If you think Young will win on points, you can get odds of 14/1 (+1400), while Rocha is 47/25 (+190) to win on the scorecards.

Alexis Rocha goes into the fight ranked number 14 by the WBA, 1 by the WBO, 13 by the IBF and 10 by the RING at welterweight.

Anthony Young is currently ranked number 10 by the WBO in the 147lb division.

Rocha vs Young betting form

Rocha has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 3 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated George Ashie on 28th January 2023 by knockout in the 7th round at YouTube Theater, Inglewood, United States. He was a 2/50 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had defeated Jesus Antonio Perez Campos on 29th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Pechanga Arena, San Diego.

Going into that contest, he had beat Luis Alberto Veron on 16th July 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Arena, Los Angeles.

Before that, he had won against Blair Cobbs on 19th March 2022 by knockout in the 9th round at USC Galen Center, California. He was a 12/25 (-210) favourite going into the ring.

He had beat Jeovanis Barraza on 13th November 2021 by knockout in the 9th round at Honda Center, California.

Who's been more active?

Rocha's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 14 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 22 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Rocha is currently 1/2 (-200) to finish this fight in the 9th round, or 47/25 (+190) to win on points.

Young is currently 20/1 (+2000) to finish this fight in the NANth round, or +1400 (+1400) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Rocha vs Young Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Fantasy Springs Casino, Indio, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Rocha vs Young for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 2:00 AM (BTS).

Rocha vs Young Odds History

Rocha vs Young sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Rocha vs Young
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Rocha vs Young Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Install Box.Live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up