May 24 2024
Friday

Hala na Podpromiu, Rzeszow, Poland

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
15-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-24T21:15:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - Fri 10:00pm

19-1-0

Contest odds

Rozanski 2/1 (+200)
Draw 16/1 (+1600)
Okolie 2/5 (-250)

Chance of winning

31.82% 68.18%
Bovada logo

Bet on Rozanski vs Okolie
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

38
Age
31
6' 0" / 184 cm
Height
6' 5" / 196 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
82.7" / 210 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 1
Form
MD 12UD 12UD 12KO 3KO 6
15
Wins
19
14
By KO
14
93
KO%
74
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2017
26
Pro rounds
108

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Rozanski vs Okolie betting preview

Bookmakers made Lawrence Okolie a strong favorite against Lukasz Rozanski when they face off in their fight on Friday 24th May 2024 at Hala na Podpromiu, Rzeszow, Poland.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the fight outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Lukasz Rozanski if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Okolie winning while giving Rozanski a 31% chance.

Okolie opened as the favorite at 1/3 (-300) however, that price has shortened by 107/-100 (+90).

Rozanski opened at 9/4 (+230) which has got wider by -3/4 (+130).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Rozanski vs Okolie Head To Head

Lukasz Rozanski steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 15 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 14 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Lawrence Okolie will make his way to the ring with a record of 19 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 14 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Rozanski has an advantage in power over Okolie, with a 93% knockout percentage compared to Okolie's 74%.

Rozanski is currently 3/1 (+300) to get the knockout, while Okolie is 31/50 (-160).

Lukasz Rozanski is the older man by 7 years, at 38 years old.

Okolie has a height advantage of 5 inches over Rozanski. This also extends to a 9-inch reach advantage.

Both Lukasz Rozanski and Lawrence Okolie fight out of an orthodox stance.

Rozanski is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2019, 2 years and 3 months later than Okolie, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 82 fewer professional rounds, totaling 26 compared to Okolie's 108.

If you think Okolie will win on points, you can get odds of 6/1 (+600), while Rozanski is 12/1 (+1200) to win on the scorecards.

Rozanski vs Okolie betting form

Okolie has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he lost to Chris Billam-Smith on May 27, 2023, by majority decision in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth, United Kingdom. He was a 1/4 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated David Light on March 25, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Michal Cieslak on February 27, 2022, by unanimous decision in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at The O2 Arena, London. He was a 7/50 (-710) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Dilan Prasovic on September 25, 2021, by knockout in the 3rd round in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London.

He had beaten Krzysztof Glowacki on March 20, 2021, by knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 1/5 (-500) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Rozanski is currently 3/1 (+300) to finish this fight in the 0th round, or 12/1 (+1200) to win on points.

Okolie's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Okolie is currently 31/50 (-160) to finish this fight in the 9th round, or +600 (+600) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Rozanski vs Okolie Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:15 PM UTC at Hala na Podpromiu, Rzeszow, Poland, which is 5:15 PM EST or 2:15 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 10:15 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Rozanski vs Okolie for In-Play Betting?

Rozanski vs Okolie will be broadcast on Sky Sports Action in the UK.

Rozanski vs Okolie Odds History

Rozanski vs Okolie sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Rozanski vs Okolie
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Rozanski vs Okolie Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Rozanski
Okolie

Method of result

By KO TKO or DQ
By Decision or Technical Decision
Draw or Technical Draw

Fight to go the distance

Yes
No

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up