Summer 2023
Potentially

in the United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
32-0-1
15-0-0

Contest odds

Fury 1/5 (-500)
Draw -
Joyce 7/2 (+350)

Chance of winning

78.95% 21.05%
Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
37
6' 9" / 206 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
85" / 216 cm
Reach
80.3" / 204 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 10TKO 6KO 11TKO 7UD 12
Form
KO 11TKO 4TKO 6KO 10TKO 3
32
Wins
15
23
By KO
14
72
KO%
93
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2017
210
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
3
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Tyson Fury vs Joyce betting preview

Bookmakers made Tyson Fury a big favourite against Joe Joyce in a potential future contest between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2022.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Joe Joyce if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Fury winning while giving Joyce a 21% chance.

Fury opened as the favourite at 1/5 (-500).

Joyce opened at 7/2 (+350).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Tyson Fury vs Joyce Head To Head

Tyson Fury would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 32 wins, zero loses and 1 draw, 23 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Joe Joyce would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 15 wins and 0 draws, with 14 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Joyce would have a large advantage in power over Fury, boosting at 93% knock out percentage over Fury's 72%.

Tyson Fury is the younger man by 3 years, at 34 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 3 inches over Joyce. This also extends to a 5-inch reach advantage.

Both Tyson Fury & Joe Joyce fight out of an orthodox stance.

Fury is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 18 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 8 years and 10 months earlier than Joyce, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 136 more professional rounds, 210 to Joyce's 74.

Joe Joyce is currently ranked number 3 by the RING in the 201lb division.

Tyson Fury vs Joyce betting form

Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Derek Chisora on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Dillian Whyte on 23rd April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Deontay Wilder on 9th October 2021 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

Before that, he had defeated Deontay Wilder on 22nd February 2020 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 7/25 (-360) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Otto Wallin on 14th September 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.

Joe Joyce remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his last opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Joseph Parker on 24th September 2022 by knockout in the 11th round in their WBO Interim World Heavyweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 53/100 (-190) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Christian Hammer on 2nd July 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had beat Carlos Takam on 24th July 2021 by technical knockout in the 6th round at SSE Arena, Wembley, London.

Before that, he had won against Daniel Dubois on 28th November 2020 by knockout in the 10th round in their CBC Commonwealth Heavyweight championship fight at Church House, London.

He had beat Michael Wallisch on 25th July 2020 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at BT Sport Studio, London. He was a 1/100 (-10000) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joe Joyce has been fighting more than Tyson Fury.

Tyson Fury last fought 3 days ago, while Joe Joyce's last outing was 2 months and 12 days ago.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 23 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 46 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.2 rounds on average.

Joyce's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Tyson Fury vs Joyce Odds History

Tyson Fury vs Joyce sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Fury vs Joyce
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Tyson Fury vs Joyce Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up