Dec 21 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
22-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-12-21T23:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

34-1-1

Contest odds

Usyk 4/6 (-150)
Draw -
Fury 5/4 (+130)

Chance of winning

57.4% 42.6%
Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Fury
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

37
Age
35
6' 3" / 191 cm
Height
6' 9" / 206 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
85" / 216 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12KO 9SD 12UD 12UD 12
Form
SD 12SD 10TKO 10TKO 6KO 11
22
Wins
34
14
By KO
24
64
KO%
71
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2013
Debut
2008
189
Pro rounds
242

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
1
-
WBA
4
-
WBC
2
-
WBO
2
-
IBF
6

Usyk vs Fury II betting preview

Bookmakers made Oleksandr Usyk a favorite against Tyson Fury when they meet in their bout on Saturday 21st December 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 4/6 (-150) to win the bout outright, while you can get 5/4 (+130) on Tyson Fury if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 58% chance of Usyk winning while giving Fury a 42% chance.

Usyk opened as the favorite at 8/15 (-190) however, that price has shortened by -57/50 (+90).

Fury opened at 6/4 (+150) which has got wider by -3/4 (+130).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

This contest is for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world, with the The Ring, WBO, WBC, and WBA belts on the line.

Usyk vs Fury II Head To Head

Oleksandr Usyk steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 22 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 14 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Tyson Fury will make his way to the ring with a record of 34 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 24 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Fury has a slight advantage in power over Usyk, with a 71% knockout percentage compared to Usyk's 64%.

Oleksandr Usyk is the older man by 2 years, at 37 years old.

Fury has a height advantage of 6 inches over Usyk. This also extends to a 7-inch reach advantage.

Oleksandr Usyk fights out of the southpaw stance, while Tyson Fury is an orthodox fighter.

Usyk is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 14 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2013, 4 years and 11 months later than Fury, whose first professional fight was in 2008. He has fought 53 fewer professional rounds, totaling 189 compared to Fury's 242.

Tyson Fury is currently ranked number 4 by the WBA, 2 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 6 by the IBF, and 1 by The Ring in the Heavyweight division.

Usyk vs Fury II betting form

Usyk remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 1 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Tyson Fury on May 18, 2024, by split decision in their WBC World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and IBF World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 10/11 (-110) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Daniel Dubois on August 26, 2023, by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Anthony Joshua on August 20, 2022, by split decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Anthony Joshua on September 25, 2021, by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

He had won against Derek Chisora on October 31, 2020, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 17/100 (-590) favorite going into the ring.

Fury has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Oleksandr Usyk on May 18, 2024, by split decision in their WBC World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and IBF World Heavyweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 20/21 (-110) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had defeated Francis Ngannou on October 28, 2023, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Riyadh. He was a 1/14 (-1200) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Derek Chisora on December 3, 2022, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBC World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Dillian Whyte on April 23, 2022, by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London. He was a 11/50 (-450) favorite going into the contest.

He had beaten Deontay Wilder on October 9, 2021, by knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, United States.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tyson Fury has been fighting more than Oleksandr Usyk.

Oleksandr Usyk last fought 7 months and 3 days ago, while Tyson Fury's last outing was 7 months and 3 days ago.

Usyk's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 1 month and 20 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 9 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 57 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.4 rounds on average.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 12 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 49 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Usyk vs Fury Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 6:00 PM EST or 3:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 11:00 PM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Usyk vs Fury for In-Play Betting?

Usyk vs Fury II will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Usyk vs Fury II Odds History

Usyk vs Fury II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Fury
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Usyk vs Fury II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up