Mar 31 2024
Sunday

o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
17-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sun 7:00pm / US - TBC

8-0-0

Contest odds

Wardley 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Clarke 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Wardley vs Clarke
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
32
6' 5" / 196 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7TKO 4TKO 3KO 2TKO 1
Form
TKO 6PTS 10TKO 2PTS 6TKO 2
17
Wins
8
16
By KO
6
94
KO%
75
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2022
49
Pro rounds
32

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
11
WBA
-
15
WBC
-
6
WBO
-
11
IBF
-

Wardley vs Clarke betting preview

Bookmakers made Fabio Wardley a strong favourite against Frazer Clarke when they square off in their contest on Sunday 31st March 2024 at o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the contest outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Frazer Clarke if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Wardley winning while giving Clarke a 31% chance.

Wardley opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Clarke opened at 7/4 (+180) which has shorten by 5/-4 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Wardley vs Clarke Head To Head

Fabio Wardley steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 16 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Frazer Clarke will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 8 wins and 0 draws, with 6 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Wardley has advantage in power over Clarke, with a 94% knock out percentage over Clarke's 75%.

Fabio Wardley is the younger man by 3 years, at 29 years old.

Clarke has a height advantage of 1 inch over Wardley. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Both Fabio Wardley & Frazer Clarke fight out of an orthodox stance.

Wardley is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 9 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 4 years and 10 months earlier than Clarke, whose first professional fight was in 2022. He has fought 17 more professional rounds, 49 to Clarke's 32.

Fabio Wardley goes into the fight ranked number 11 by the WBA, 15 by the WBC, 6 by the WBO and 11 by the IBF at heavyweight.

Wardley vs Clarke betting form

Wardley remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he won against David Adeleye on 28th October 2023 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their BBBOC British Heavyweight championship fight at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/3 (-300) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Michael Polite Coffie on 1st April 2023 by technical knockout in the 4th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/11 (-1000) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Nathan Gorman on 26th November 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their BBBOC British Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Arena, Wembley. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Daniel Martz on 27th February 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at O2 Arena, London.

He had won against Nick Webb on 7th August 2021 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex.

Clarke remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Dave Allen on 2nd September 2023 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Mariusz Wach on 16th June 2023 by points in the 10th round at York Hall, London. He was a 1/20 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Bogdan Dinu on 25th March 2023 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Manchester Arena, Manchester. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Kamil Sokolowski on 12th November 2022 by points in the 6th round at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

He had beat Ariel Esteban Bracamonte on 9th August 2022 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Frazer Clarke has been fighting more than Fabio Wardley.

Fabio Wardley last fought 5 months and 3 days ago, while Frazer Clarke's last outing was 6 months and 29 days ago.

Wardley's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 7 months and 24 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 12 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 17 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.4 rounds on average.

Clarke's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 26 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Wardley vs Clarke Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM BST at o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom, which is 6:00 PM EST or 3:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Wardley vs Clarke for In-Play Betting?

Wardley vs Clarke will be broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by Peacock.

Wardley vs Clarke Odds History

Wardley vs Clarke sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Wardley vs Clarke
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Wardley vs Clarke Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up