Dec 10 2022
Saturday

First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
31-1-1

Est. ringwalk:

2022-12-10T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - Sat 1:00pm EST

26-2-0

Contest odds

Warrington 4/7 (-180)
Draw 18/1 (+1800)
Lopez 7/5 (+140)

Chance of winning

60.45% 39.55%
Bovada logo

Bet on Warrington vs Lopez
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
5' 4" / 163 cm
N/A
Reach
66.5" / 169 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7TD 1TKO 9TKO 2MD 12
Form
KO 7UD 10SD 10UD 10
31
Wins
26
8
By KO
15
26
KO%
58
1
Losses
2
1
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2009
Debut
2015
249
Pro rounds
146

Current rankings @ Featherweight

5
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
1

Warrington vs Lopez betting preview

Bookmakers made Josh Warrington a favourite against Luis Alberto Lopez when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 10th December 2022 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom.

He is currently 4/7 (-180) to win the clash outright, while you can get 7/5 (+140) on Luis Alberto Lopez if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 61% chance of Warrington winning while giving Lopez a 39% chance.

Warrington opened as the favourite at 4/6 (-150) however, that price has now got wider by -9/10 (+110).

Lopez opened at 6/5 (+120) which has shorten by 6/-5 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Warrington vs Lopez Head To Head

Josh Warrington steps into the ring with a record of 31 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Luis Alberto Lopez will make his way to the ring with a record of 26 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 15 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Lopez has a massive power advantage over Warrington, boosting at 58% knock out percentage over Warrington's 26%.

Warrington is currently 11/2 (+550) to get the knockout.

Josh Warrington is the older man by 32 years, at 32 years old.

Warrington has a height advantage of 3 inches over Lopez.

Both Josh Warrington & Luis Alberto Lopez fight out of an orthodox stance.

Warrington is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2009, 6 years earlier than Lopez, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 103 more professional rounds, 249 to Lopez's 146.

If you think Warrington will win on points, you can get odds of 1/1 (+100).

Josh Warrington goes into the fight ranked number 5 by the RING at featherweight.

Luis Alberto Lopez is currently ranked number 1 by the IBF in the 126lb division.

Warrington vs Lopez betting form

Warrington has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he beat Kiko Martinez on 26th March 2022 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom. He was a 33/100 (-300) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had drawn with Mauricio Lara on 4th September 2021 by technical draw in their 1 round contest at Emerald Headingley Stadium, Leeds. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Mauricio Lara on 13th February 2021 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Sofiane Takoucht on 12th October 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at First Direct Arena, Leeds. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the contest.

He had won against Kid Galahad on 15th June 2019 by majority decision in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at First Direct Arena, Leeds. He was a 33/100 (-300) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

Warrington's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 5 months and 17 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.

Warrington is currently 11/2 (+550) to finish this fight in the 6th round, or 1/1 (+100) to win on points.

Lopez's last 4 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 6 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 37 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.3 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Warrington vs Lopez Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Warrington vs Lopez for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 6:00 PM (GTM).

Warrington vs Lopez Odds History

Warrington vs Lopez sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Warrington vs Lopez
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Warrington vs Lopez Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Warrington
Lopez

Method of result

By KO TKO or DQ
By Decision or Technical Decision
Draw or Technical Draw

Fight to go the distance

Yes
No

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5
Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up