Spring 2023
Potentially

Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Davis vs Garcia
27-0-0
23-0-0

Contest odds

Davis 4/9 (-230)
Draw -
Garcia 31/20 (+150)

Chance of winning

63.91% 36.09%
Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Garcia
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
24
5' 6" / 168 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
70.1" / 178 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6UD 12TKO 11TKO 12TKO 2
Form
KO 6UD 12TKO 7KO 1KO 1
27
Wins
23
25
By KO
19
93
KO%
83
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2016
114
Pro rounds
85

Current rankings @ Davis vs Garcia

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia betting preview

Bookmakers made Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis a favourite against Ryan Garcia in a potential future bout between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2022.

He is currently 4/9 (-230) to win the bout outright, while you can get 31/20 (+150) on Ryan Garcia if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 64% chance of Davis winning while giving Garcia a 36% chance.

Davis opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250) however, that price has shortened by 26/-25 (+100).

Garcia opened at 7/4 (+180) which has got wider by -4/5 (+130).

The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Davis vs Garcia division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of pounds (0 stones or 0 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia Head To Head

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 27 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 25 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Ryan Garcia would make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 23 wins and 0 draws, with 19 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Davis would have a slight advantage in power over Garcia, with a 93% knock out percentage over Garcia's 83%.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis is the older man by 4 years, at 28 years old.

Garcia has a height advantage of 4 inches over Davis. This also extends to a 1-inch reach advantage.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis fights out of the southpaw stance, while Ryan Garcia is an orthodox fighter.

Davis is currently the more experienced professional fighter, having had 4 more fights, and made his debut in 2013, 3 years and 3 months earlier than Garcia, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 29 more professional rounds, 114 to Garcia's 85.

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia betting form

Davis remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Rolando Romero on 28th May 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 3/25 (-830) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Isaac Cruz on 5th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA World Lightweight championship fight at Staples Center, California. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Mario Barrios on 26th June 2021 by technical knockout in the 11th round in their WBA World Super Lightweight championship fight at State Farm Arena, Atlanta. He was a 1/5 (-500) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Yuriorkis Gamboa on 28th December 2019 by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBA World Lightweight championship fight at State Farm Arena, Georgia. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Ricardo Nunez on 27th July 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their WBA Super World Super Featherweight championship fight at Royal Farms Arena, Maryland.

Garcia remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Javier Fortuna on 16th July 2022 by knockout in the 6th round at Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, United States. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Emmanuel Tagoe on 9th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Alamodome, San Antonio. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Luke Campbell on 2nd January 2021 by technical knockout in the 7th round at American Airlines Center, Dallas.

Before that, he had won against Francisco Fonseca on 14th February 2020 by knockout in the 1st round at Honda Center, California. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the contest.

He had beat Romero Duno on 2nd November 2019 by knockout in the 1st round at MGM Grand, Las Vegas. He was a 7/50 (-710) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Ryan Garcia has been fighting more than Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis.

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis last fought 6 months and 8 days ago, while Ryan Garcia's last outing was 4 months and 20 days ago.

Davis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

Garcia's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 14 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia Odds History

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Garcia
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up