Apr 13 2024
Saturday

Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
28-2-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-04-13T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

30-2-0

Contest odds

Gill 7/4 (+180)
Draw -
Barrett 11/25 (-230)

Chance of winning

34.37% 65.63%
Bovada logo

Bet on Gill vs Barrett
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
30
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
N/A
Reach
68.1" / 173 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7TKO 4KO 9UD 10RTD 8
Form
PTS 8UD 12TKO 9UD 12UD 12
28
Wins
30
9
By KO
16
32
KO%
53
2
Losses
2
2
Stopped
1
1
Draws
0
2012
Debut
2014
159
Pro rounds
192

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

-
The Ring
-
12
WBA
8
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
12

Gill vs Barrett betting preview

Bookmakers made Zelfa Barrett a strong favourite against Jordan Gill when they face off in their fight on Saturday 13th April 2024 at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

He is currently 11/25 (-230) to win the fight outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Jordan Gill if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Barrett winning while giving Gill a 34% chance.

Barrett opened as the favourite at 8/15 (-190) however, that price has now got wider by 91/-100 (+110).

Gill opened at 6/4 (+150) which has shorten by 5/-4 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Gill vs Barrett Head To Head

Jordan Gill steps into the ring with a record of 28 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Zelfa Barrett will make his way to the ring with a record of 30 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 16 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Barrett has a large advantage in power over Gill, boosting at 53% knock out percentage over Gill's 32%.

Jordan Gill is the younger man by 1 year, at 29 years old.

Both Jordan Gill & Zelfa Barrett fight out of an orthodox stance.

Gill is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 1 less fights, and made his debut in 2012, 2 years and 3 months earlier than Barrett, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 33 less professional rounds, 159 to Barrett's 192.

Jordan Gill goes into the fight ranked number 12 by the WBA at super featherweight.

Zelfa Barrett is currently ranked number 8 by the WBA and 12 by the IBF in the 130lb division.

Gill vs Barrett betting form

Gill has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he defeated Michael Conlan on 2nd December 2023 by technical knockout in the 7th round at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 5/1 (+500) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Kiko Martinez on 29th October 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, Wembley.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Karim Guerfi on 27th February 2022 by knockout in the 9th round at O2 Arena, London.

Before that, he had beat Cesar Juarez on 20th February 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, London.

He had lost to Enrique Tinoco on 10th May 2019 by unanimous decision in the 8th round at Nottingham Arena, Nottinghamshire. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the fight.

Zelfa Barrett has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Costin Ion on 25th November 2023 by points in the 8th round at 3ARENA, Dublin, Ireland. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Jason Sanchez on 22nd April 2023 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff, United Kingdom. He was a 2/9 (-450) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov on 5th November 2022 by technical knockout in the 9th round in their IBF World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Before that, he had beat Faroukh Kourbanov on 4th June 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Motorpoint Arena, Wales, United Kingdom.

He had defeated Bruno Tarimo on 18th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Manchester Arena, Lancashire.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Zelfa Barrett has been fighting more than Jordan Gill.

Jordan Gill last fought 4 months and 11 days ago, while Zelfa Barrett's last outing was 4 months and 19 days ago.

Gill's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 11 months and 3 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Barrett's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 18 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 53 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Gill vs Barrett Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM BST at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom, which is 6:00 PM EST or 3:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Gill vs Barrett for In-Play Betting?

Gill vs Barrett will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Gill vs Barrett Odds History

Gill vs Barrett sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Gill vs Barrett
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Gill vs Barrett Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up