Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
broadcast start time:
US - Sat 2:00pm EST / UK - Sat 7:00pm
Chance of winning
Bet on Bivol vs Arthur
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Dmitry Bivol a massive favourite against Lyndon Arthur when they square off in their contest on Saturday 23rd December 2023 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 10/1 (+1000) on Lyndon Arthur if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 92% chance of Bivol winning while giving Arthur a 8% chance.
Bivol opened as the favourite at 1/20 (-2000).
Arthur opened at 8/1 (+800) which has shorten by -3/1 (+30).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 175 pounds (12.25 stones or 79.55 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
This contest is for the WBA light heavyweight championship of the world.
Bivol vs Arthur Head To Head
Dmitry Bivol steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 21 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Lyndon Arthur will make his way to the ring with a record of 23 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 16 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Arthur has advantage in power over Bivol, with a 70% knock out percentage over Bivol's 52%.
Bivol is currently 5/4 (+130) to get the knockout, while Arthur is 18/1 (+1800).
Dmitry Bivol is the same age as Lyndon Arthur, at 32 years old.
Arthur has a height advantage of 2 inches over Bivol. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.
Both Dmitry Bivol & Lyndon Arthur fight out of an orthodox stance.
Bivol is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2014, 1 year and 9 months earlier than Arthur, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 57 more professional rounds, 172 to Arthur's 115.
If you think Arthur will win on points, you can get odds of 28/1 (+2800), while Bivol is 4/5 (-130) to win on the scorecards.
Dmitry Bivol goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the RING at light heavyweight.
Lyndon Arthur is currently ranked number 8 by the WBA and 9 by the IBF in the 175lb division.
Bivol vs Arthur betting form
Bivol remains undefeated as a professional.
In his last fight, he defeated Gilberto ‘Zurdo’ Ramirez on 5th November 2022 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He was a 17/100 (-590) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Canelo Alvarez on 7th May 2022 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 7/2 (+350) underdog going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had beat Umar Salamov on 11th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at KRK “Uralets”, Ekaterinburg, Russia. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the fight.
Before that, he had won against Craig Richards on 1st May 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the fight.
He had beat Lenin Castillo on 12th October 2019 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Light Heavyweight championship fight at Wintrust Arena, Illinois, United States. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the fight.
Arthur has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.
In his last fight, he defeated Braian Nahuel Suarez on 1st September 2023 by knockout in the 10th round at Toughsheet Community Stadium, Bolton, United Kingdom. He was a 4/25 (-630) favourite going into the ring.
Previous to that, he had defeated Boris Crighton on 24th March 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), Bolton.
Going into that contest, he had won against Joel McIntyre on 2nd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Newcastle Arena, Newcastle. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the ring.
Before that, he had defeated Walter Gabriel Sequeira on 17th September 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), Bolton. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.
He had been beaten by Anthony Yarde on 4th December 2021 by knockout in the 4th round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.
Who's been more active?
If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Lyndon Arthur has been fighting more than Dmitry Bivol.
Dmitry Bivol last fought 1 year, 1 month and 18 days ago, while Lyndon Arthur's last outing was 3 months and 22 days ago.
Bivol's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 2 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 60 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 12 rounds on average.
Bivol is currently 5/4 (+130) to finish this fight in the 12th round, or 4/5 (-130) to win on points.
Arthur's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.4 rounds on average.
Arthur is currently 18/1 (+1800) to finish this fight in the 6th round, or +2800 (+2800) to win on points.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Bivol vs Arthur Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:40 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 4:40 PM EST or 1:40 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 9:40 PM GMT in the UK.