Dec 10 2022
Saturday

First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Bantamweight
8-1-0

Est. ringwalk:

2022-12-10T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - Sat 1:00pm EST

13-4-1

Contest odds

Bridges 1/2 (-200)
Draw -
O Connell 15/8 (+190)

Chance of winning

65.76% 34.24%
Bovada logo

Bet on Bridges vs O Connell
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

36
Age
39
5' 1" / 155 cm
Height
5' 5" / 165 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10PTS 8TKO 3UD 10UD 8
Form
8
Wins
13
3
By KO
7
38
KO%
54
1
Losses
4
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2019
Debut
2011
53
Pro rounds
106

Current rankings @ Bantamweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Bridges vs O’Connell betting preview

Bookmakers made Ebanie Bridges a strong favourite against Shannon O’Connell when they square off in their contest on Saturday 10th December 2022 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom.

She is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the contest outright, while you can get 15/8 (+190) on Shannon O’Connell if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Bridges winning while giving O Connell a 34% chance.

Bridges opened as the favourite at 4/9 (-230) however, that price has shortened by 53/-50 (+90).

O Connell opened at 15/8 (+190).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 118 pounds (8.26 stones or 53.64 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Bridges vs O’Connell Head To Head

Ebanie Bridges steps into the ring with a record of 8 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 3 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Shannon O’Connell will make her way to the ring with a record of 13 wins, 4 loses and 1 draw, with 7 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest O Connell has advantage in power over Bridges, with a 54% knock out percentage over Bridges' 38%.

Ebanie Bridges is the younger woman by 3 years, at 36 years old.

O Connell has a height advantage of 4 inches over Bridges.

Both Ebanie Bridges & Shannon O’Connell fight out of an orthodox stance.

Bridges is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 9 less fights, and made her debut in 2019, 7 year and 1 month later than O Connell, whose first professional fight was in 2011. She has fought 53 less professional rounds, 53 to O Connell's 106.

Bridges vs O’Connell betting form

Bridges has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In her last fight, she won against Maria Cecilia Roman on 26th March 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at First Direct Arena, Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

Previous to that, she had won against Mailys Gangloff on 4th September 2021 by points in the 8th round at Headingley Rugby League Stadium, Yorkshire.

Going into that contest, she had beat Bec Connolly on 7th August 2021 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex.

Before that, she had been beaten by Shannon Courtenay on 10th April 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London.

She had defeated Carol Earl on 13th March 2021 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Bankstown City Paceway, New South Wales, Australia.

Who's been more active?

Bridges' last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 8 months and 23 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 4 months and 6 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 39 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Bridges vs O Connell Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM GMT at First Direct Arena, Leeds, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Bridges vs O Connell for In-Play Betting?

Bridges vs O’Connell will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Bridges vs O’Connell Odds History

Bridges vs O’Connell sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Bridges vs O Connell
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Bridges vs O’Connell Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up