Sep 21 2024
Saturday

Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
VS
22-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-09-21T20:15:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 4:00pm / US - Sat 11:00am EST

31-3-1

Contest odds

Cacace 9/25 (-280)
Draw -
Warrington 11/5 (+220)

Chance of winning

70.18% 29.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Cacace vs Warrington
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
33
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
70.9" / 180 cm
Reach
66.9" / 170 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 8UD 12SD 12UD 12SD 12
Form
TKO 7MD 12TKO 7TD 1TKO 9
22
Wins
31
8
By KO
8
36
KO%
26
1
Losses
3
0
Stopped
2
0
Draws
1
2012
Debut
2009
152
Pro rounds
268

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

5
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Cacace vs Warrington betting preview

Bookmakers made Anthony Cacace a strong favorite against Josh Warrington when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 21st September 2024 at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 9/25 (-280) to win the clash outright, while you can get 11/5 (+220) on Josh Warrington if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 71% chance of Cacace winning while giving Warrington a 29% chance.

Cacace opened as the favorite at 4/11 (-280).

Warrington opened at 21/10 (+210) which has shorten by 11/-10 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the IBF super featherweight championship of the world.

Cacace vs Warrington Head To Head

Anthony Cacace steps into the ring with a record of 22 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Josh Warrington will make his way to the ring with a record of 31 wins, 3 losses and 1 draw, with 8 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Cacace has a slight advantage in power over Warrington, with a 36% knockout percentage compared to Warrington's 26%.

Anthony Cacace is the older man by 2 years, at 35 years old.

Cacace has a height advantage of 3 inches over Warrington. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Anthony Cacace fights out of the southpaw stance, while Josh Warrington is an orthodox fighter.

Cacace is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 12 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2012, 2 years and 3 months later than Warrington, whose first professional fight was in 2009. He has fought 116 fewer professional rounds, totaling 152 compared to Warrington's 268.

Anthony Cacace goes into the fight ranked number 5 by The Ring at super featherweight.

Cacace vs Warrington betting form

Cacace has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 4 times.

In his last fight, he beat Joe Cordina on May 18, 2024, by technical knockout in the 8th round in their IBF World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/1 (+400) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Damian Wrzesinski on May 27, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 1/9 (-910) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Michael Magnesi on September 24, 2022, by split decision in their 12 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Before that, he had beaten Leon Woodstock on August 28, 2021, by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Super Featherweight championship fight at Arena Birmingham, West Midlands. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the contest.

He had defeated Sam Bowen on November 30, 2019, by split decision in their BBBOC British Super Featherweight championship fight at Birmingham, West Midlands. He was a 12/5 (+240) underdog going into the contest.

Josh Warrington has stopped 1 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Leigh Wood on October 7, 2023, by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBA World Featherweight championship fight at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom. He was a 81/50 (+150) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Luis Alberto Lopez on December 10, 2022, by majority decision in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at First Direct Arena, Leeds. He was a 8/11 (-140) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had won against Kiko Martinez on March 26, 2022, by technical knockout in the 7th round in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at First Direct Arena, Leeds. He was a 33/100 (-300) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had drawn with Mauricio Lara on September 4, 2021, by technical draw in their 1 round contest at Emerald Headingley Stadium, Leeds. He was a 4/5 (-130) favorite going into the fight.

He had lost to Mauricio Lara on February 13, 2021, by technical knockout in the 9th round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Josh Warrington has been fighting more than Anthony Cacace.

Anthony Cacace last fought 4 months and 3 days ago, while Josh Warrington's last outing was 11 months and 14 days ago.

Cacace's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 9 months and 22 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 11 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 56 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.2 rounds on average.

Warrington's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 8 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Cacace vs Warrington Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:15 PM BST at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom, which is 4:15 PM EST or 1:15 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Cacace vs Warrington for In-Play Betting?

Cacace vs Warrington will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Cacace vs Warrington Odds History

Cacace vs Warrington sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Cacace vs Warrington
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Cacace vs Warrington Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up