Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom
broadcast start time:
UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST
Chance of winning
Bet on Clarke vs Ducar
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Cheavon Clarke a massive favourite against Vasil Ducar when they square off in their contest on Saturday 30th September 2023 at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.
He is currently 3/50 (-1700) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Vasil Ducar if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Clarke winning while giving Ducar a 11% chance.
Clarke opened as the favourite at 1/16 (-1700).
Ducar opened at 15/2 (+750) which has got wider by 1/-2 (+200).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Clarke vs Ducar Head To Head
Cheavon Clarke steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 6 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 5 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Vasil Ducar will make his way to the ring with a record of 14 wins, 6 loses and 2 draws, with 10 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Clarke has advantage in power over Ducar, with a 83% knock out percentage over Ducar's 71%.
Cheavon Clarke is the younger man by 1 year, at 32 years old.
Ducar has a height advantage of 3 inches over Clarke.
Both Cheavon Clarke & Vasil Ducar fight out of an orthodox stance.
Clarke is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 16 less fights, and made his debut in 2022, 4 year and 10 months later than Ducar, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 119 less professional rounds, 26 to Ducar's 145.
Who's been more active?
Ducar's last 3 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 3 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 5 months and 9 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.7 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Clarke vs Ducar Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM BST at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.