The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom
broadcast start time:
UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST
Chance of winning
Bet on Conlan vs Gill
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Michael Conlan a massive favourite against Jordan Gill when they square off in their contest on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom.
He is currently 11/100 (-910) to win the contest outright, while you can get 11/2 (+550) on Jordan Gill if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 86% chance of Conlan winning while giving Gill a 14% chance.
Conlan opened as the favourite at 1/7 (-710) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).
Gill opened at 9/2 (+450) which has shorten by -2/1 (+50).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Conlan vs Gill Head To Head
Michael Conlan steps into the ring with a record of 18 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Jordan Gill will make his way to the ring with a record of 27 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, with 8 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Conlan has advantage in power over Gill, with a 50% knock out percentage over Gill's 30%.
Conlan is currently 61/100 (-160) to get the knockout, while Gill is 12/1 (+1200).
Michael Conlan is the older man by 3 years, at 32 years old.
Conlan has a height advantage of 1 inch over Gill.
Both Michael Conlan & Jordan Gill fight out of an orthodox stance.
Conlan is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 10 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 4 year and 8 months later than Gill, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 9 less professional rounds, 143 to Gill's 152.
If you think Gill will win on points, you can get odds of 12/1 (+1200), while Conlan is 2/1 (+200) to win on the scorecards.
Michael Conlan goes into the fight ranked number 9 by the WBC and 10 by the IBF at featherweight.
Conlan vs Gill betting form
Conlan has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.
In his last fight, he lost to Luis Alberto Lopez on 27th May 2023 by knockout in the 5th round in their IBF World Featherweight championship fight at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 8/11 (-140) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Karim Guerfi on 10th December 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had beat Miguel Marriaga on 6th August 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The SSE Arena, Belfast.
Before that, he had been beaten by Leigh Wood on 12th March 2022 by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBA World Featherweight championship fight at Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham. He was a 53/100 (-190) favourite going into the fight.
He had won against TJ Doheny on 6th August 2021 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Falls Park, Northern Ireland.
Gill has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.
In his last fight, he lost to Kiko Martinez on 29th October 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.
Previous to that, he had beat Karim Guerfi on 27th February 2022 by knockout in the 9th round at O2 Arena, London.
Going into that contest, he had defeated Cesar Juarez on 20th February 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, London.
Before that, he had lost to Enrique Tinoco on 10th May 2019 by unanimous decision in the 8th round at Nottingham Arena, Nottinghamshire. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the ring.
He had won against Emmanuel Dominguez on 2nd March 2019 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at East of England Arena, Cambridgeshire. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.
Who's been more active?
If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Michael Conlan has been fighting more than Jordan Gill.
Michael Conlan last fought 6 months and 5 days ago, while Jordan Gill's last outing was 1 year, 1 month and 3 days ago.
Conlan's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 18 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.
Conlan is currently 61/100 (-160) to finish this fight in the 8th round, or 2/1 (+200) to win on points.
Gill's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years and 9 months, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 13 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.
Gill is currently 12/1 (+1200) to finish this fight in the 6th round, or +1200 (+1200) to win on points.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Conlan vs Gill Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.