Oct 07 2023
Saturday

Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
19-3-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2023-10-07T19:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

18-1-0

Contest odds

Conway 8/11 (-140)
Draw -
Udofia 6/5 (+120)

Chance of winning

55.98% 44.02%
Bovada logo

Bet on Conway vs Udofia
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

27
Age
30
5' 11" / 181 cm
Height
N/A
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10UD 10SD 12UD 10UD 10
Form
SD 12TKO 3TKO 9MD 10PTS 4
19
Wins
18
4
By KO
9
21
KO%
50
3
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2016
150
Pro rounds
105

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Conway vs Udofia betting preview

Bookmakers made Kieron Conway a favourite against Linus Udofia when they square off in their contest on Saturday 7th October 2023 at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom.

He is currently 8/11 (-140) to win the contest outright, while you can get 6/5 (+120) on Linus Udofia if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 56% chance of Conway winning while giving Udofia a 44% chance.

Conway opened as the favourite at 8/11 (-140).

Udofia opened at 6/5 (+120).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Conway vs Udofia Head To Head

Kieron Conway steps into the ring with a record of 19 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, 4 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Linus Udofia will make his way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 9 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Udofia has a large advantage in power over Conway, boosting at 50% knock out percentage over Conway's 21%.

Kieron Conway is the younger man by 3 years, at 27 years old.

Both Kieron Conway & Linus Udofia fight out of an orthodox stance.

Conway is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 4 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 11 months later than Udofia, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 45 more professional rounds, 150 to Udofia's 105.

Conway vs Udofia betting form

Kieron Conway has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams on 17th September 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

Previous to that, he had won against James Metcalf on 9th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Echo Arena, Merseyside, United Kingdom.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Souleymane Cissokho on 8th May 2021 by split decision in their 12 round contest at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States. He was a 5/2 (+250) underdog going into the ring.

Before that, he had beat Macaulay McGowan on 12th December 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, London, United Kingdom.

He had defeated Navid Mansouri on 14th August 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Matchroom Fight Camp, Essex. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the ring.

Udofia has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he lost to Denzel Bentley on 13th May 2022 by split decision in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at Indigo at The O2, London, United Kingdom. He was a 93/100 (-110) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had won against Xhuljo Vrenozi on 2nd October 2021 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had defeated John Harding Jr on 4th October 2020 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Before that, he had beat Tyler Denny on 30th November 2019 by majority decision in their 10 round contest at York Hall, London.

He had won against Liam Griffiths on 20th September 2019 by points in the 4th round at Indigo at The O2, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Kieron Conway has been fighting more than Linus Udofia.

Kieron Conway last fought 1 year and 20 days ago, while Linus Udofia's last outing was 1 year, 4 months and 24 days ago.

Conway's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 23 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

Udofia's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years and 17 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 22 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Conway vs Udofia Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM BST at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Conway vs Udofia for In-Play Betting?

Conway vs Udofia will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Conway vs Udofia Odds History

Conway vs Udofia sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Conway vs Udofia
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Conway vs Udofia Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up