May 18 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Super Featherweight
17-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-18T17:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

21-1-0

Contest odds

Cordina 4/25 (-630)
Draw -
Cacace 4/1 (+400)

Chance of winning

81.17% 18.83%
Bovada logo

Bet on Cordina vs Cacace
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
35
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
70.9" / 180 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

MD 12SD 12KO 2UD 10KO 1
Form
UD 12SD 12UD 12SD 12PTS 8
17
Wins
21
9
By KO
7
53
KO%
33
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2012
105
Pro rounds
144

Current rankings @ Super Featherweight

3
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
9

Cordina vs Cacace betting preview

Bookmakers made Joe Cordina a big favourite against Anthony Cacace when they meet in their bout on Saturday 18th May 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 4/25 (-630) to win the bout outright, while you can get 4/1 (+400) on Anthony Cacace if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 82% chance of Cordina winning while giving Cacace a 18% chance.

Cordina opened as the favourite at 1/6 (-590).

Cacace opened at 4/1 (+400).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 130 pounds (9.1 stones or 59.09 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the IBF super featherweight championship of the world.

Cordina vs Cacace Head To Head

Joe Cordina steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Anthony Cacace will make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Cordina has advantage in power over Cacace, with a 53% knock out percentage over Cacace's 33%.

Joe Cordina is the younger man by 3 years, at 32 years old.

Cacace has a height advantage of 1 inch over Cordina. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Joe Cordina fights out of the orthodox stance, while Anthony Cacace is a southpaw.

Cordina is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 5 year and 1 month later than Cacace, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 39 less professional rounds, 105 to Cacace's 144.

Joe Cordina goes into the fight ranked number 3 by the RING at super featherweight.

Anthony Cacace is currently ranked number 9 by the IBF in the 130lb division.

Cordina vs Cacace betting form

Cordina remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Edward Vazquez on 4th November 2023 by majority decision in their IBF World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Casino de Monte Carlo Salle Medecin, Monte Carlo, Monaco. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov on 22nd April 2023 by split decision in their IBF World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Cardiff, United Kingdom. He was a 4/11 (-260) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Kenichi Ogawa on 4th June 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round in their IBF World Junior Lightweight championship fight at Motorpoint Arena, Wales. He was a 57/100 (-180) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Miko Khatchatryan on 11th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Echo Arena, Merseyside.

He had won against Joshuah Hernandez on 14th August 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at Matchroom HQ Garden, Essex.

Anthony Cacace has beaten 5 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Damian Wrzesinski on 27th May 2023 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 1/9 (-910) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Michael Magnesi on 24th September 2022 by split decision in their 12 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Going into that contest, he had beat Leon Woodstock on 28th August 2021 by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Super Featherweight championship fight at Arena Birmingham, West Midlands. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Sam Bowen on 30th November 2019 by split decision in their BBBOC British Super Featherweight championship fight at Birmingham, West Midlands. He was a 12/5 (+240) underdog going into the contest.

He had beat Alan Isaias Luques Castillo on 23rd February 2019 by points in the 8th round at O2 Arena, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Joe Cordina has been fighting more than Anthony Cacace.

Joe Cordina last fought 6 months and 14 days ago, while Anthony Cacace's last outing was 11 months and 21 days ago.

Cordina's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 9 months and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 37 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.4 rounds on average.

Cacace's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 2 months and 25 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 56 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Cordina vs Cacace Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 5:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 1:00 PM EST or 10:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 6:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Cordina vs Cacace for In-Play Betting?

Cordina vs Cacace will be broadcast on DAZN PPV UK in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by ESPN+ PPV.

Cordina vs Cacace Odds History

Cordina vs Cacace sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Cordina vs Cacace
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Cordina vs Cacace Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up