Aug 03 2024
Saturday

BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Welterweight
VS
40-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-08-04T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

10-0-1

Contest odds

Crawford 1/6 (-590)
Draw -
Madrimov 4/1 (+400)

Chance of winning

81.04% 18.96%
Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Madrimov
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

36
Age
29
5' 8" / 173 cm
Height
5' 9" / 174 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
68.5" / 174 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 9KO 6TKO 10TKO 4TKO 9
Form
TKO 5UD 10TD 3TKO 9UD 10
40
Wins
10
31
By KO
7
78
KO%
70
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2008
Debut
2018
233
Pro rounds
74

Current rankings @ Super Welterweight

-
The Ring
3
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Crawford vs Madrimov betting preview

Bookmakers made Terence Crawford a big favorite against Israil Madrimov when they square off in their contest on Saturday 3rd August 2024 at BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States.

He is currently 1/6 (-590) to win the contest outright, while you can get 4/1 (+400) on Israil Madrimov if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 82% chance of Crawford winning while giving Madrimov a 18% chance.

Crawford opened as the favorite at 1/6 (-590).

Madrimov opened at 4/1 (+400).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 154 pounds (10.78 stones or 70 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the unified super welterweight championship of the world, with the WBA, and WBO belts on the line.

Crawford vs Madrimov Head To Head

Terence Crawford steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 40 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 31 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Israil Madrimov will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 10 wins and 1 draw, with 7 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Crawford has a slight advantage in power over Madrimov, with a 78% knockout percentage compared to Madrimov's 70%.

Terence Crawford is the older man by 7 years, at 36 years old.

Madrimov has a height advantage of 1 inch over Crawford. Despite this, he has a 5-inch reach advantage.

Terence Crawford fights out of the southpaw stance, while Israil Madrimov is an orthodox fighter.

Crawford is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 29 more fights, and made his debut in 2008, 10 years and 8 months earlier than Madrimov, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 159 more professional rounds, totaling 233 compared to Madrimov's 74.

Israil Madrimov is currently ranked number 3 by The Ring in the 154lb division.

Crawford vs Madrimov betting form

Crawford remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Errol Spence Jr on July 29, 2023, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their IBF World Welterweight, WBA Super World Welterweight, WBC World Welterweight and WBO World Welterweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 69/100 (-150) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated David Avanesyan on December 10, 2022, by knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at CHI Health Center, Omaha. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Shawn Porter on November 20, 2021, by technical knockout in the 10th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Nevada. He was a 11/50 (-450) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Kell Brook on November 14, 2020, by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

He had beaten Egidijus Kavaliauskas on December 14, 2019, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Madrimov remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Magomed Kurbanov on March 8, 2024, by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBA World Super Welterweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/6 (-420) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had defeated Raphael Igbokwe on April 8, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Boeing Center at Tech Port, San Antonio, United States. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had drawn with Michel Soro on July 9, 2022, by technical draw in their 3 round contest at O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

Before that, he had won against Michel Soro on December 17, 2021, by technical knockout in the 9th round in their WBA World Super Welterweight eliminator fight at Tashkent, Uzbekistan. He was a 33/100 (-300) favorite going into the contest.

He had defeated Emmany Kalombo on April 3, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Humo Arena, Tashkent.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Israil Madrimov has been fighting more than Terence Crawford.

Terence Crawford last fought 1 year and 5 days ago, while Israil Madrimov's last outing was 4 months and 26 days ago.

Crawford's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 7 months and 20 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 11 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Madrimov's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 4 months, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 37 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Crawford vs Madrimov Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at BMO Stadium, Los Angeles, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Crawford vs Madrimov Odds History

Crawford vs Madrimov sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Crawford vs Madrimov
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Crawford vs Madrimov Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up