Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, United States
broadcast start time:
US - Fri 8:00pm EST / UK - Sat 1:00am
Chance of winning
Bet on Dezurn vs Green
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Shadasia Green a big favourite against Franchon Crews Dezurn when they come head-to-head in their clash on Friday 15th December 2023 at Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, United States.
She is currently 1/7 (-710) to win the clash outright, while you can get 9/2 (+450) on Franchon Crews Dezurn if you fancy the big upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 83% chance of Green winning while giving Dezurn a 17% chance.
Green opened as the favourite at 1/7 (-710).
Dezurn opened at 9/2 (+450).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Crews-Dezurn vs Green Head To Head
Franchon Crews Dezurn steps into the ring with a record of 8 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 2 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Shadasia Green will make her way to the ring with an unblemished record of 13 wins and 0 draws, with 11 of those by knock out.
The stats suggest Green has a massive power advantage over Dezurn, boosting at 85% knock out percentage over Dezurn's 25%.
Franchon Crews Dezurn is the younger woman by 998 years, at 36 years old.
Both Franchon Crews Dezurn & Shadasia Green fight out of an orthodox stance.
Dezurn is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made her debut in 2016, 2 years and 2 months earlier than Green, whose first professional fight was in 2019. She has fought 32 more professional rounds, 78 to Green's 46.
Crews-Dezurn vs Green betting form
Green remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of her last 5 opponents.
In her last fight, she beat Olivia Curry on 5th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas, United States.
Previous to that, she had beat Elin Cederroos on 4th February 2023 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York.
Going into that contest, she had won against Ogleidis Suarez on 29th October 2022 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Gila River Arena, Glendale.
Before that, she had beat Celia Rosa Sierra on 29th June 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Coliseo Municipal, Cienaga, Colombia.
She had defeated Angelica Lopez Flores on 15th January 2022 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Gym Municipal, Jamay, Mexico.
Who's been more active?
Dezurn's last 4 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 5 months and 25 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 1 year, 1 month and 13 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 33 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.3 rounds on average.
Green's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 11 months, meaning she has been fighting on average every 4 months and 19 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 25 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dezurn vs Green Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST at Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, United States, which is around 3:00 AM GMT in the UK.