Jul 20 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
8-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-20T18:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

12-1-0

Contest odds

Dacres 7/4 (+180)
Draw -
Adeleye 4/9 (-230)

Chance of winning

34.37% 65.63%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dacres vs Adeleye
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

30
Age
27
6' 5" / 196 cm
Height
6' 4" / 194 cm
N/A
Reach
76.4" / 194 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
TKO 7TKO 6TKO 2KO 2TKO 4
8
Wins
12
2
By KO
11
25
KO%
92
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2021
Debut
2019
58
Pro rounds
43

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Dacres vs Adeleye betting preview

Bookmakers made David Adeleye a strong favorite against Solomon Dacres when they square off in their contest on Saturday 20th July 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 4/9 (-230) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Solomon Dacres if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Adeleye winning while giving Dacres a 34% chance.

Adeleye opened as the favorite at 4/9 (-230).

Dacres opened at 7/4 (+180).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Dacres vs Adeleye Head To Head

Solomon Dacres steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 8 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 2 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

David Adeleye will make his way to the ring with a record of 12 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 11 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Adeleye has a massive power advantage over Dacres, boasting a 92% knockout percentage compared to Dacres' 25%.

Solomon Dacres is the older man by 3 years, at 30 years old.

Dacres has a height advantage of 1 inch over Adeleye.

Both Solomon Dacres and David Adeleye fight out of an orthodox stance.

Dacres is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 5 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2021, 1 year and 4 months later than Adeleye, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 15 more professional rounds, totaling 58 compared to Adeleye's 43.

Dacres vs Adeleye betting form

David Adeleye has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Fabio Wardley on October 28, 2023, by technical knockout in the 7th round in their BBBOC British Heavyweight championship fight at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 9/4 (+230) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Emir Ahmatovic on June 9, 2023, by technical knockout in the 6th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Dmytro Bezus on February 17, 2023, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at York Hall, Bethnal Green. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Elvis Garcia on November 11, 2022, by knockout in the 2nd round at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

He had beaten Chris Healey on April 23, 2022, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Wembley Stadium, London.

Who's been more active?

Adeleye's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 27 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 12 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dacres vs Adeleye Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:30 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 2:30 PM EST or 11:30 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Dacres vs Adeleye for In-Play Betting?

Dacres vs Adeleye will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Dacres vs Adeleye Odds History

Dacres vs Adeleye sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dacres vs Adeleye
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dacres vs Adeleye Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up