Fort Bend Community Center, Rosenberg, United States
broadcast start time:
US - TBC / UK - N/A
Chance of winning
Bet on Davis vs Albright
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Keyshawn Davis a massive favourite against Nahir Albright when they meet in their bout on Saturday 14th October 2023 at Fort Bend Community Center, Rosenberg, United States.
He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the bout outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Nahir Albright if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Davis winning while giving Albright a 10% chance.
Davis opened as the favourite at 1/25 (-2500).
Albright opened at 9/1 (+900) which has got wider by 0/1 (-INF).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Davis vs Albright Head To Head
Keyshawn Davis steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 9 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Nahir Albright will make his way to the ring with a record of 16 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Davis has a large advantage in power over Albright, boosting at 67% knock out percentage over Albright's 44%.
Keyshawn Davis is the younger man by 2 years, at 24 years old.
Davis has a height advantage of 1 inch over Albright. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.
Both Keyshawn Davis & Nahir Albright fight out of an orthodox stance.
Davis is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 9 less fights, and made his debut in 2021, 4 year and 7 months later than Albright, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 37 less professional rounds, 52 to Albright's 89.
Keyshawn Davis goes into the fight ranked number 9 by the WBA, 12 by the WBC, 8 by the WBO and 8 by the IBF at lightweight.
Davis vs Albright betting form
Davis remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he won against Francesco Patera on 22nd July 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at FireLake Arena, Shawnee, United States. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.
Previous to that, he had won against Anthony Yigit on 8th April 2023 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.
Going into that contest, he had beat Juan Carlos Burgos on 10th December 2022 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.
Before that, he had defeated Omar Tienda on 23rd September 2022 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Prudential Center, Newark.
He had won against Esteban Sanchez on 30th April 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round at MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas.
Who's been more active?
Davis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 5 months and 14 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.
Albright's last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Davis vs Albright Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST at Fort Bend Community Center, Rosenberg, United States, which is around 3:00 AM BST in the UK.
Where Can I Watch Davis vs Albright for In-Play Betting?
Davis vs Albright will be broadcast on ESPN in the US.