Jul 06 2024
Saturday

Prudential Center, Newark, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
VS
10-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-07T01:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - N/A

31-2-0

Contest odds

Davis 1/20 (-2000)
Draw -
Madueno 8/1 (+800)

Chance of winning

89.55% 10.45%
Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Madueno
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
25
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
70.1" / 178 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6NC 10UD 10TKO 9UD 8
Form
SD 10UD 10
10
Wins
31
7
By KO
28
70
KO%
90
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2021
Debut
2017
68
Pro rounds
116

Current rankings @ Lightweight

8
The Ring
-
-
WBA
12
3
WBC
-
5
WBO
6
4
IBF
-

Davis vs Madueno betting preview

Bookmakers made Keyshawn Davis a massive favourite against Miguel Madueno when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 6th July 2024 at Prudential Center, Newark, United States.

He is currently 1/20 (-2000) to win the clash outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Miguel Madueno if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Davis winning while giving Madueno a 10% chance.

Davis opened as the favourite at 1/20 (-2000).

Madueno opened at 8/1 (+800).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Davis vs Madueno Head To Head

Keyshawn Davis steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 10 wins, zero losses and 0 draws, 7 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Miguel Madueno will make his way to the ring with a record of 31 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 28 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Madueno has an advantage in power over Davis, with a 90% knockout percentage over Davis' 70%.

Keyshawn Davis is the same age as Miguel Madueno, at 25 years old.

Davis has a height advantage of 1 inch over Madueno.

Both Keyshawn Davis & Miguel Madueno fight out of an orthodox stance.

Davis is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 23 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2021, 4 years and 2 months later than Madueno, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 48 fewer professional rounds, totaling 68 compared to Madueno's 116.

Keyshawn Davis goes into the fight ranked number 3 by the WBC, 5 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF and 8 by the RING at lightweight.

Miguel Madueno is currently ranked number 12 by the WBA and 6 by the WBO in the 135lb division.

Davis vs Madueno betting form

Davis remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Jose Pedraza on February 8, 2024 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Michelob ULTRA Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/8 (-830) favourite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he beat Nahir Albright on October 14, 2023 by technical knockout in the 10th round at Fort Bend Community Center, Rosenberg. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Francesco Patera on July 22, 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at FireLake Arena, Shawnee. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Anthony Yigit on April 8, 2023 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Prudential Center, Newark. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.

He had beaten Juan Carlos Burgos on December 10, 2022 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

Davis' last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 24 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

Madueno's last 2 fights have come over a period of 7 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 27 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 20 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Davis vs Madueno Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST at Prudential Center, Newark, United States, which is around 2:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Davis vs Madueno for In-Play Betting?

Davis vs Madueno will be broadcast on ESPN in the US.

Davis vs Madueno Odds History

Davis vs Madueno sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Madueno
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Davis vs Madueno Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up