Mar 23 2024
Saturday

Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Welterweight
12-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-23T20:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

20-2-1

Contest odds

Davis 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Williamson 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Williamson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
32
N/A
Height
5' 11" / 180 cm
N/A
Reach
72.8" / 185 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
SD 10UD 12TKO 6UD 12TKO 10
12
Wins
20
6
By KO
14
50
KO%
70
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2018
Debut
2016
55
Pro rounds
138

Current rankings @ Super Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Davis vs Williamson betting preview

Bookmakers made Ishmael Davis a strong favourite against Troy Williamson when they square off in their contest on Saturday 23rd March 2024 at Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the contest outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Troy Williamson if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Davis winning while giving Williamson a 31% chance.

Davis opened as the favourite at 4/9 (-230) however, that price has now got wider by -24/25 (+100).

Williamson opened at 7/4 (+180) which has shorten by 5/-4 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 154 pounds (10.78 stones or 70 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Davis vs Williamson Head To Head

Ishmael Davis steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 12 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Troy Williamson will make his way to the ring with a record of 20 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, with 14 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Williamson has advantage in power over Davis, with a 70% knock out percentage over Davis' 50%.

Ishmael Davis is the younger man by 4 years, at 28 years old.

Both Ishmael Davis & Troy Williamson fight out of an orthodox stance.

Davis is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 11 less fights, and made his debut in 2018, 1 year and 10 months later than Williamson, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 83 less professional rounds, 55 to Williamson's 138.

Davis vs Williamson betting form

Williamson has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Caoimhin Agyarko on 2nd December 2023 by split decision in their 10 round contest at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 11/8 (+140) underdog going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Josh Kelly on 2nd December 2022 by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Super Welterweight championship fight at Utilita Arena, Newcastle. He was a 91/100 (-110) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had defeated David Benitez on 17th September 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), Bolton.

Before that, he had beat Mason Cartwright on 25th March 2022 by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Super Welterweight championship fight at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear.

He had won against Ted Cheeseman on 9th October 2021 by technical knockout in the 10th round in their BBBOC British Super Welterweight championship fight at Echo Arena, Merseyside.

Who's been more active?

Williamson's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 14 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Davis vs Williamson Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM GMT at Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Davis vs Williamson for In-Play Betting?

Davis vs Williamson will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Davis vs Williamson Odds History

Davis vs Williamson sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Davis vs Williamson
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Davis vs Williamson Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up