Sep 21 2024
Saturday

Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
VS
19-2-3

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-09-21T17:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 4:00pm / US - Sat 11:00am EST

20-0-0

Contest odds

Denny 9/2 (+450)
Draw -
Sheeraz 7/50 (-710)

Chance of winning

17.17% 82.83%
Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Sheeraz
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
25
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
6' 3" / 191 cm
N/A
Reach
75.2" / 191 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TD-U 5TKO 8SD 10UD 10UD 10
Form
TKO 11TKO 1TKO 2TKO 2TKO 5
19
Wins
20
1
By KO
16
5
KO%
80
2
Losses
0
1
Stopped
0
3
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2017
168
Pro rounds
84

Current rankings @ Middleweight

10
The Ring
3
-
WBA
6
10
WBC
1
-
WBO
1
13
IBF
4

Denny vs Sheeraz betting preview

Bookmakers made Hamzah Sheeraz a big favorite against Tyler Denny when they face off in their fight on Saturday 21st September 2024 at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 7/50 (-710) to win the fight outright, while you can get 9/2 (+450) on Tyler Denny if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 83% chance of Sheeraz winning while giving Denny a 17% chance.

Sheeraz opened as the favorite at 1/6 (-590) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Denny opened at 4/1 (+400) which has shorten by 3/-2 (+70).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Denny vs Sheeraz Head To Head

Tyler Denny steps into the ring with a record of 19 wins, 2 losses, and 3 draws, 1 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Hamzah Sheeraz will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 20 wins and 0 draws, with 16 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Sheeraz has a massive power advantage over Denny, boasting a 80% knockout percentage compared to Denny's 5%.

Tyler Denny is the older man by 8 years, at 33 years old.

Sheeraz has a height advantage of 5 inches over Denny.

Tyler Denny fights out of the southpaw stance, while Hamzah Sheeraz is an orthodox fighter.

Denny is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 4 more fights, and made his debut in 2015, 2 years and 5 months earlier than Sheeraz, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 84 more professional rounds, totaling 168 compared to Sheeraz's 84.

Tyler Denny goes into the fight ranked number 10 by the WBC, 13 by the IBF, and 10 by The Ring at middleweight.

Hamzah Sheeraz is currently ranked number 6 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 1 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF, and 3 by The Ring in the 160lb division.

Denny vs Sheeraz betting form

Denny has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 4 times.

In his last fight, he defeated Felix Cash on June 22, 2024, by in the 5th round at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom. He was a 13/8 (+160) underdog going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Matteo Signani on November 18, 2023, by technical knockout in the 8th round at Civic Hall, Wolverhampton. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Macaulay McGowan on May 6, 2023, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham.

Before that, he had won against Brad Pauls on February 11, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley. He was a 14/50 (-360) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten Bradley Rea on November 12, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Hamzah Sheeraz remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his last opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams on June 1, 2024, by technical knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Middleweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/9 (-230) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Liam Williams on February 10, 2024, by technical knockout in the 1st round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/4 (-480) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had won against Dmytro Mytrofanov on August 26, 2023, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated River Wilson Bent on November 26, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 6/50 (-830) favorite going into the ring.

He had beaten Francisco Emanuel Torres on July 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tyler Denny has been fighting more than Hamzah Sheeraz.

Tyler Denny last fought 2 months and 30 days ago, while Hamzah Sheeraz's last outing was 3 months and 20 days ago.

Denny's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 10 months and 9 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 15 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

Sheeraz's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 5 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 8 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Denny vs Sheeraz Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 6:30 PM BST at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom, which is 1:30 PM EST or 10:30 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Denny vs Sheeraz for In-Play Betting?

Denny vs Sheeraz will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Denny vs Sheeraz Odds History

Denny vs Sheeraz sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Denny vs Sheeraz
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Denny vs Sheeraz Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up