Apr 13 2024
Saturday

Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
9-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-04-13T19:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

21-1-0

Contest odds

Dixon 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Carabajal 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dixon vs Carabajal
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
34
5' 4" / 163 cm
Height
5' 5" / 165 cm
N/A
Reach
59.8" / 152 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
UD 10
9
Wins
21
1
By KO
3
11
KO%
14
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2013
54
Pro rounds
139

Dixon vs Carabajal betting preview

Bookmakers made Rhiannon Dixon a strong favourite against Karen Elizabeth Carabajal when they face off in their fight on Saturday 13th April 2024 at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

She is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the fight outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Karen Elizabeth Carabajal if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Dixon winning while giving Carabajal a 31% chance.

Dixon opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Carabajal opened at 15/8 (+190) which has shorten by -28/25 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Dixon vs Carabajal Head To Head

Rhiannon Dixon steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 9 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 1 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Karen Elizabeth Carabajal will make her way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 3 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Carabajal has a slight advantage in power over Dixon, with a 14% knock out percentage over Dixon's 11%.

Rhiannon Dixon is the younger woman by 6 years, at 28 years old.

Carabajal has a height advantage of 1 inch over Dixon.

Rhiannon Dixon fights out of the southpaw stance, while Karen Elizabeth Carabajal is an orthodox fighter.

Dixon is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 13 less fights, and made her debut in 2019, 6 year and 1 month later than Carabajal, whose first professional fight was in 2013. She has fought 85 less professional rounds, 54 to Carabajal's 139.

Who's been more active?

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dixon vs Carabajal Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM BST at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Dixon vs Carabajal for In-Play Betting?

Dixon vs Carabajal will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Dixon vs Carabajal Odds History

Dixon vs Carabajal sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dixon vs Carabajal
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dixon vs Carabajal Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up