Mar 31 2024
Sunday

Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan

12 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
20-2-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T12:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

40-4-0

Contest odds

Dlamini 8/5 (+160)
Draw -
Kameda 1/2 (-200)

Chance of winning

36.58% 63.42%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dlamini vs Kameda
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
32
5' 5" / 165 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
N/A
Reach
66.1" / 168 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12UD 12
Form
SD 12UD 12UD 12UD 10UD 12
20
Wins
40
11
By KO
22
55
KO%
55
2
Losses
4
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2008
135
Pro rounds
320

Current rankings @ Featherweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
15
WBC
-
-
WBO
13
2
IBF
5

Dlamini vs Kameda II betting preview

Bookmakers made Tomoki Kameda a favourite against Lerato Dlamini when they come head-to-head in their clash on Sunday 31st March 2024 at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan.

He is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the clash outright, while you can get 8/5 (+160) on Lerato Dlamini if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 64% chance of Kameda winning while giving Dlamini a 36% chance.

Kameda opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200).

Dlamini opened at 8/5 (+160).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Dlamini vs Kameda II Head To Head

Lerato Dlamini steps into the ring with a record of 20 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tomoki Kameda will make his way to the ring with a record of 40 wins, 4 loses and 0 draws, with 22 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest that Dlamini and Kameda have similar power, both with a 55% knock out percentage.

Lerato Dlamini is the younger man by 3 years, at 29 years old.

Kameda has a height advantage of 2 inches over Dlamini.

Both Lerato Dlamini & Tomoki Kameda fight out of an orthodox stance.

Dlamini is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 22 less fights, and made his debut in 2015, 6 year and 8 months later than Kameda, whose first professional fight was in 2008. He has fought 185 less professional rounds, 135 to Kameda's 320.

Lerato Dlamini goes into the fight ranked number 15 by the WBC and 2 by the IBF at featherweight.

Tomoki Kameda is currently ranked number 13 by the WBO and 5 by the IBF in the 126lb division.

Dlamini vs Kameda II betting form

Tomoki Kameda has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Lerato Dlamini on 7th October 2023 by split decision in their 12 round contest at Ota-City General Gymnasium, Tokyo, Japan. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Rey Vargas on 13th July 2019 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Bantamweight championship fight at Dignity Health Sports Park, California, United States. He was a 12/5 (+240) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beat Abigail Medina on 12th November 2018 by unanimous decision in their WBC Interim World Super Bantamweight championship fight at Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan. He was a 29/100 (-340) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Pipat Chaiporn on 10th March 2017 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Korakuen Hall, Tokyo. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the fight.

He had lost to Jamie McDonnell on 6th September 2015 by unanimous decision in their WBA World Bantamweight championship fight at American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, United States.

Who's been more active?

Dlamini's last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 5 months and 16 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 23 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 24 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 12 rounds on average.

Kameda's last 5 fights have come over a period of 8 years, 6 months and 25 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 8 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 58 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dlamini vs Kameda Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 12:00 PM UTC at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan, which is 8:00 AM EST or 5:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 1:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Dlamini vs Kameda for In-Play Betting?

Dlamini vs Kameda II will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Dlamini vs Kameda II Odds History

Dlamini vs Kameda II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dlamini vs Kameda
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dlamini vs Kameda II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up