Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
broadcast start time:
US - Sat 2:00pm EST / UK - Sat 7:00pm
Chance of winning
Bet on Dubois vs Miller
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Daniel Dubois a big favourite against Jarrell Miller when they face off in their fight on Saturday 23rd December 2023 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
He is currently 1/4 (-400) to win the fight outright, while you can get 3/1 (+300) on Jarrell Miller if you fancy the big upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 77% chance of Dubois winning while giving Miller a 23% chance.
Dubois opened as the favourite at 1/5 (-500) however, that price has shortened by 21/-20 (+100).
Miller opened at 10/3 (+330) which has got wider by 67/-100 (+150).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.
Dubois vs Miller Head To Head
Daniel Dubois steps into the ring with a record of 19 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 18 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Jarrell Miller will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 26 wins and 1 draw, with 22 of those by knock out.
The stats suggest Dubois has a slight advantage in power over Miller, with a 95% knock out percentage over Miller's 85%.
Daniel Dubois is the younger man by 9 years, at 26 years old.
Dubois has a height advantage of 1 inch over Miller. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.
Both Daniel Dubois & Jarrell Miller fight out of an orthodox stance.
Dubois is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 7 year and 8 months later than Miller, whose first professional fight was in 2009. He has fought 37 less professional rounds, 72 to Miller's 109.
Daniel Dubois goes into the fight ranked number 7 by the WBA, 14 by the WBC, 11 by the WBO and 8 by the IBF at heavyweight.
Jarrell Miller is currently ranked number 6 by the WBA in the 201lb division.
Dubois vs Miller betting form
Daniel Dubois has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he lost to Oleksandr Usyk on 26th August 2023 by knockout in the 9th round in their WBO World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and The Ring Heavyweight championship fight at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 6/1 (+580) underdog going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Kevin Lerena on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favourite going into the fight.
Going into that contest, he had beat Trevor Bryan on 11th June 2022 by knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Heavyweight championship fight at Casino Miami Jai Alai, Florida, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favourite going into the fight.
Before that, he had won against Joe Cusumano on 29th August 2021 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio.
He had beat Bogdan Dinu on 5th June 2021 by knockout in the 2nd round at Telford International Centre, Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the fight.
Miller remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Lucas Browne on 18th March 2023 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Agenda Arena, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He was a 7/50 (-770) favourite going into the ring.
Previous to that, he had defeated Derek Cardenas on 26th July 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Embassy Suites Nashville SE, Murfreesboro, United States.
Going into that contest, he had won against Ariel Esteban Bracamonte on 23rd June 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Casino Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina.
Before that, he had defeated Bogdan Dinu on 17th November 2018 by knockout in the 4th round at Kansas Star Arena, Kansas, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1200) favourite going into the ring.
He had beat Tomasz Adamek on 6th October 2018 by knockout in the 2nd round at Wintrust Arena, Illinois. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.
Who's been more active?
If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Daniel Dubois has been fighting more than Jarrell Miller.
Daniel Dubois last fought 3 months and 27 days ago, while Jarrell Miller's last outing was 9 months and 5 days ago.
Dubois' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 6 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 19 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.8 rounds on average.
Miller's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 2 months and 17 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 15 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 26 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.2 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dubois vs Miller Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 9:00 PM GMT in the UK.