Feb 05 2022
Saturday

Motorpoint Arena, Wales, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
31-2-0

Est. ringwalk:

2022-02-05T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - TBC

23-3-1

Contest odds

Eubank Jr 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Williams 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Eubank Jr vs Williams
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

32
Age
29
5' 11" / 180 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
72.4" / 184 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 5UD 10TKO 2UD 12TKO 3
Form
UD 12KO 1TKO 5TKO 2KO 2
31
Wins
23
23
By KO
18
74
KO%
78
2
Losses
3
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2011
Debut
2011
201
Pro rounds
133

Current rankings @ Middleweight

7
The Ring
10
1
WBA
6
3
WBC
6
5
WBO
7
-
IBF
-

Eubank Jr vs Williams betting preview

Bookmakers make Chris Eubank Jr a strong favourite against Liam Williams when they meet in their bout on Saturday 5th February 2022 at Motorpoint Arena, Wales, United Kingdom.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the bout outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Liam Williams if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Eubank Jr winning while giving Williams a 31% chance.

Eubank Jr opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Williams opened at 2/1 (+200).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Eubank Jr vs Williams Head To Head

Chris Eubank Jr steps into the ring with a record of 31 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Liam Williams will make his way to the ring with a record of 23 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, with 18 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Williams has a slight advantage in power over Eubank Jr, with a 78% knock out percentage over Eubank Jr's 74%.

Chris Eubank Jr is the older man by 3 years, at 32 years old.

Eubank Jr has a height advantage of 1 inch over Williams.

Both Chris Eubank Jr & Liam Williams fight out of an orthodox stance.

Eubank Jr is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 6 more fights, and made his debut in 2011, 7 days earlier than Williams, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 68 more professional rounds, 201 to Williams' 133.

Chris Eubank Jr goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the WBA, 3 by the WBC, 5 by the WBO and 7 by the RING at middleweight.

Liam Williams is currently ranked number 6 by the WBA, 6 by the WBC, 7 by the WBO and 10 by the RING in the 160lb division.

Eubank Jr vs Williams betting form

Eubank Jr has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 3 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he beat Wanik Awdijan on 16th October 2021 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Newcastle Arena, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom.

Previous to that, he had beat Marcus Morrison on 1st May 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Going into that contest, he had won against Matt Korobov on 7th December 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their WBA Interim World Middleweight and WBA World Middleweight championship fight at Barclays Center, New York, United States. He was a 9/25 (-277) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat James DeGale on 23rd February 2019 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at The O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 4/5 (-125) favourite going into the contest.

He had defeated JJ McDonagh on 28th September 2018 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 53/100 (-188) favourite going into the contest.

Liam Williams has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Demetrius Andrade on 17th April 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBO World Middleweight championship fight at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Florida, United States. He was a 237/100 (+237) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had won against Andrew Robinson on 10th October 2020 by knockout in the 1st round in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at BT Sport Studio, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/50 (-4999) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Alantez Fox on 21st December 2019 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Copper Box Arena, London. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had beat Karim Achour on 13th July 2019 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at O2 Arena, London. He was a 3/50 (-1666) favourite going into the fight.

Hehad won against Joe Mullender on 8th March 2019 by knockout in the 2nd round in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at Royal Albert Hall, London. He was a 3/100 (-3333) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Liam Williams has been fighting more than Chris Eubank Jr.

Chris Eubank Jr last fought 3 months and 13 days ago, while Liam Williams' last outing was 9 months and 12 days ago.

Eubank Jr's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.4 rounds on average.

Williams' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 10 months and 21 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 30 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 22 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Eubank Jr vs Williams Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at Motorpoint Arena, Wales, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Eubank Jr vs Williams for In-Play Betting?

Eubank Jr vs Williams will be broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by Fite.tv PPV US.

Eubank Jr vs Williams Odds History

Eubank Jr vs Williams sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Eubank Jr vs Williams
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Eubank Jr vs Williams Betting Markets

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up