Jul 06 2024
Saturday

Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
VS
11-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-06T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

12-1-0

Contest odds

Fisher 1/5 (-500)
Draw -
Babic 7/2 (+350)

Chance of winning

78.95% 21.05%
Bovada logo

Bet on Fisher vs Babic
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
33
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 1" / 185 cm
N/A
Reach
74" / 188 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 1TKO 7TKO 2PTS 6TKO 2
Form
TKO 6TKO 1UD 10KO 6KO 2
11
Wins
12
10
By KO
11
91
KO%
92
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2021
Debut
2019
30
Pro rounds
46

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Fisher vs Babic betting preview

Bookmakers made Johnny Fisher a big favorite against Alen Babic when they square off in their contest on Saturday 6th July 2024 at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Alen Babic if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Fisher winning while giving Babic a 21% chance.

Fisher opened as the favorite at 1/5 (-500).

Babic opened at 7/2 (+350).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Fisher vs Babic Head To Head

Johnny Fisher steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 11 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Alen Babic will make his way to the ring with a record of 12 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 11 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Babic has a slight advantage in power over Fisher, with a 92% knockout percentage compared to Fisher's 91%.

Johnny Fisher is the younger man by 8 years, at 25 years old.

Fisher has a height advantage of 3 inches over Babic.

Both Johnny Fisher and Alen Babic fight out of an orthodox stance.

Fisher is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 2 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2021, 1 year and 7 months later than Babic, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 16 fewer professional rounds, totaling 30 compared to Babic's 46.

Fisher vs Babic betting form

Fisher remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Dmytro Bezus on February 3, 2024, by technical knockout in the 1st round at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Harry Armstrong on August 12, 2023, by technical knockout in the 7th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/14 (-1400) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Michal Reissinger on August 6, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield.

Before that, he had won against Gabriel Enguema on February 12, 2022, by points in the 6th round at Alexandra Palace, London.

He had beaten Danny Whitaker on August 7, 2021, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Matchroom HQ Garden, Essex.

Babic has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he defeated Steve Robinson on March 31, 2024, by technical knockout in the 6th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 7/25 (-370) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Lukasz Rozanski on April 22, 2023, by technical knockout in the 1st round at G2A Arena, Rzeszow, Poland. He was a 4/5 (-130) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Adam Balski on May 21, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at O2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.

Before that, he had won against David Spilmont on December 18, 2021, by knockout in the 6th round at Manchester Arena, Lancashire.

He had defeated Eric Molina on October 30, 2021, by knockout in the 2nd round at O2 Arena, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Alen Babic has been fighting more than Johnny Fisher.

Johnny Fisher last fought 5 months and 3 days ago, while Alen Babic's last outing was 3 months and 5 days ago.

Fisher's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 10 months and 29 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 7 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.6 rounds on average.

Babic's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 8 months and 6 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 15 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 25 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Fisher vs Babic Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Fisher vs Babic for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 7:00 PM (BST).

Fisher vs Babic Odds History

Fisher vs Babic sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Fisher vs Babic
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Fisher vs Babic Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up