Jun 01 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
VS
15-0-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-01T17:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 12:00pm EST / UK - Sat 5:00pm

19-0-1

Contest odds

Ford 4/7 (-180)
Draw -
Ball 11/8 (+140)

Chance of winning

60.25% 39.75%
Bovada logo

Bet on Ford vs Ball
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
27
5' 7" / 170 cm
Height
5' 5" / 165 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
65" / 165 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 12UD 12KO 8UD 10SD 10
Form
SD 12UD 12TKO 12TKO 1TKO 12
15
Wins
19
8
By KO
11
53
KO%
58
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
1
2019
Debut
2017
101
Pro rounds
102

Current rankings @ Featherweight

7
The Ring
4
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Ford vs Ball betting preview

Bookmakers made Raymond Ford a favorite against Nick Ball when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 1st June 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 4/7 (-180) to win the clash outright, while you can get 11/8 (+140) on Nick Ball if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 61% chance of Ford winning while giving Ball a 39% chance.

Ford opened as the favorite at 4/7 (-180).

Ball opened at 11/8 (+140).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBA featherweight championship of the world.

Ford vs Ball Head To Head

Raymond Ford steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 15 wins, zero losses, and 1 draw, 8 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Nick Ball will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 19 wins and 1 draw, with 11 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Ball has a slight advantage in power over Ford, with a 58% knockout percentage compared to Ford's 53%.

Raymond Ford is the younger man by 2 years, at 25 years old.

Ford has a height advantage of 2 inches over Ball. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Raymond Ford fights out of the southpaw stance, while Nick Ball is an orthodox fighter.

Ford is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 4 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2019, 1 year and 10 months later than Ball, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 1 fewer professional rounds, totaling 101 compared to Ball's 102.

Raymond Ford goes into the fight ranked number 7 by The Ring at featherweight.

Nick Ball is currently ranked number 4 by The Ring in the 126lb division.

Ford vs Ball betting form

Ford remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Otabek Kholmatov on March 2, 2024, by technical knockout in the 12th round in their WBA World Featherweight championship fight at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States. He was a 13/10 (+130) underdog going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Jessie Magdaleno on April 8, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Boeing Center at Tech Port, San Antonio. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Sakaria Lukas on November 12, 2022, by knockout in the 8th round at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland.

Before that, he had beaten Richard Medina on June 25, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Tech Port Arena, Texas.

He had defeated Edward Vazquez on February 5, 2022, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Footprint Center, Phoenix.

Ball remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he drew Rey Vargas on March 8, 2024, by split draw in their 12 round contest in their WBC World Featherweight championship fight at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/2 (-200) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had won against Isaac Dogboe on November 18, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Featherweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Lodumo Lamati on May 27, 2023, by technical knockout in the 12th round at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had beaten Jesus Ramirez Rubio on November 11, 2022, by technical knockout in the 1st round at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

He had won against Nathanael Kakololo on July 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 12th round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Nick Ball has been fighting more than Raymond Ford.

Raymond Ford last fought 2 months and 30 days ago, while Nick Ball's last outing was 2 months and 24 days ago.

Ford's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 27 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 18 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

Ball's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 10 months and 16 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 49 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Ford vs Ball Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 5:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 1:00 PM EST or 10:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 6:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Ford vs Ball for In-Play Betting?

Ford vs Ball will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Ford vs Ball Odds History

Ford vs Ball sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Ford vs Ball
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Ford vs Ball Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up