Jul 20 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
VS
18-0-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-20T20:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

18-1-1

Contest odds

Heaney 1/2 (-200)
Draw -
Pauls 81/50 (+160)

Chance of winning

63.59% 36.41%
Bovada logo

Bet on Heaney vs Pauls
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

35
Age
31
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
70.9" / 180 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 12MD 12UD 10TD 5UD 10
Form
SD 12UD 10
18
Wins
18
6
By KO
10
33
KO%
56
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
1
2017
Debut
2016
133
Pro rounds
106

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
7
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
5
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Heaney vs Pauls II betting preview

Bookmakers made Nathan Heaney a favorite against Brad Pauls when they face off in their fight on Saturday 20th July 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the fight outright, while you can get 81/50 (+160) on Brad Pauls if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 64% chance of Heaney winning while giving Pauls a 36% chance.

Heaney opened as the favorite at 1/2 (-200).

Pauls opened at 13/8 (+160).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Heaney vs Pauls II Head To Head

Nathan Heaney steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 18 wins, zero losses, and 1 draw, 6 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Brad Pauls will make his way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 10 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Pauls has a large advantage in power over Heaney, boasting a 56% knockout percentage compared to Heaney's 33%.

Nathan Heaney is the older man by 4 years, at 35 years old.

Heaney has a height advantage of 3 inches over Pauls. This also extends to a 3-inch reach advantage.

Both Nathan Heaney and Brad Pauls fight out of an orthodox stance.

Heaney is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 1 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2017, 1 year and 8 months later than Pauls, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 27 more professional rounds, totaling 133 compared to Pauls' 106.

Nathan Heaney goes into the fight ranked number 7 by the WBA, and 5 by the WBO at middleweight.

Heaney vs Pauls II betting form

Heaney remains undefeated as a professional.

In his last fight, he drew Brad Pauls on March 16, 2024, by split draw in their 12 round contest in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom. He was a 3/10 (-330) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Denzel Bentley on November 18, 2023, by majority decision in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester. He was a 14/5 (+280) underdog going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Jack Flatley on March 25, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Telford International Centre, Telford. He was a 1/6 (-590) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Jack Flatley on September 24, 2022, by technical decision in their 5 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

He had beaten Diego Ramirez on April 16, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Telford International Centre, Telford.

Who's been more active?

Heaney's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 4 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 14 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 49 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.8 rounds on average.

Pauls' last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 5 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 19 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 22 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Heaney vs Pauls Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:30 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 4:30 PM EST or 1:30 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Heaney vs Pauls for In-Play Betting?

Heaney vs Pauls II will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Heaney vs Pauls II Odds History

Heaney vs Pauls II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Heaney vs Pauls
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Heaney vs Pauls II Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up