Mar 16 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
18-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-16T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

18-1-0

Contest odds

Heaney 33/100 (-300)
Draw -
Pauls 12/5 (+240)

Chance of winning

71.88% 28.12%
Bovada logo

Bet on Heaney vs Pauls
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
30
N/A
Height
5' 10" / 178 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 12UD 10TD 5UD 10TKO 7
Form
UD 10
18
Wins
18
6
By KO
10
33
KO%
56
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2016
121
Pro rounds
94

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
12
WBA
-
15
WBC
-
4
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Heaney vs Pauls betting preview

Bookmakers made Nathan Heaney a strong favourite against Brad Pauls when they face off in their fight on Saturday 16th March 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 33/100 (-300) to win the fight outright, while you can get 12/5 (+240) on Brad Pauls if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 72% chance of Heaney winning while giving Pauls a 28% chance.

Heaney opened as the favourite at 1/3 (-300).

Pauls opened at 9/4 (+230) which has shorten by 23/-20 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Heaney vs Pauls Head To Head

Nathan Heaney steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 18 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Brad Pauls will make his way to the ring with a record of 18 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 10 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Pauls has a large advantage in power over Heaney, boosting at 56% knock out percentage over Heaney's 33%.

Nathan Heaney is the older man by 4 years, at 34 years old.

Both Nathan Heaney & Brad Pauls fight out of an orthodox stance.

Heaney is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 1 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 1 year and 8 months later than Pauls, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 27 more professional rounds, 121 to Pauls' 94.

Nathan Heaney goes into the fight ranked number 12 by the WBA, 15 by the WBC and 4 by the WBO at middleweight.

Heaney vs Pauls betting form

Heaney remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 1 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Denzel Bentley on 18th November 2023 by majority decision in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at AO Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 14/5 (+280) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had defeated Jack Flatley on 25th March 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Telford International Centre, Telford. He was a 1/6 (-590) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beat Jack Flatley on 24th September 2022 by technical decision in their 5 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Before that, he had won against Diego Ramirez on 16th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Telford International Centre, Telford.

He had beat Sladan Janjanin on 6th November 2021 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Utilita Arena, Birmingham.

Who's been more active?

Heaney's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 10 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Heaney vs Pauls Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 6:00 PM EST or 3:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Heaney vs Pauls for In-Play Betting?

Heaney vs Pauls will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Heaney vs Pauls Odds History

Heaney vs Pauls sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Heaney vs Pauls
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Heaney vs Pauls Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up