Apr 06 2024
Saturday

Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
17-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-04-07T04:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

29-0-0

Contest odds

Hitchins 1/5 (-500)
Draw -
Lemos 7/2 (+350)

Chance of winning

78.95% 21.05%
Bovada logo

Bet on Hitchins vs Lemos
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

26
Age
27
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 6" / 167 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12UD 10TKO 8TKO 4UD 10
Form
TKO 5
17
Wins
29
7
By KO
19
41
KO%
66
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2016
106
Pro rounds
130

Current rankings @ Super Lightweight

6
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
2
WBC
-
3
WBO
-
3
IBF
8

Hitchins vs Lemos betting preview

Bookmakers made Richardson Hitchins a big favourite against Gustavo Daniel Lemos when they face off in their fight on Saturday 6th April 2024 at Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the fight outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Gustavo Daniel Lemos if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Hitchins winning while giving Lemos a 21% chance.

Hitchins opened as the favourite at 1/5 (-500).

Lemos opened at 7/2 (+350).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is a final eliminator for the IBF super lightweight championship of the world.

Hitchins vs Lemos Head To Head

Richardson Hitchins steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 7 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Gustavo Daniel Lemos will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 29 wins and 0 draws, with 19 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Lemos has a large advantage in power over Hitchins, boosting at 66% knock out percentage over Hitchins' 41%.

Richardson Hitchins is the younger man by 1 year, at 26 years old.

Hitchins has a height advantage of 4 inches over Lemos.

Both Richardson Hitchins & Gustavo Daniel Lemos fight out of an orthodox stance.

Hitchins is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 12 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 11 months later than Lemos, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 24 less professional rounds, 106 to Lemos' 130.

Richardson Hitchins goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBC, 3 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF and 6 by the RING at super lightweight.

Gustavo Daniel Lemos is currently ranked number 8 by the IBF in the 140lb division.

Hitchins vs Lemos betting form

Hitchins remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Jose Zepeda on 23rd September 2023 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had defeated John Bauza on 4th February 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beat Yomar Alamo on 12th November 2022 by technical knockout in the 8th round at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland.

Before that, he had won against Angel Sarinana Rodriguez on 23rd May 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Gila River Arena, Glendale.

He had beat Malik Hawkins on 18th December 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Armory, Minnesota. He was a 1/2 (-200) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

Hitchins' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 3 months and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Hitchins vs Lemos Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 12:00 AM EST / 9:00 PM PST at Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States, which is around 5:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Hitchins vs Lemos for In-Play Betting?

Hitchins vs Lemos will be broadcast on DAZN in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by DAZN Global.

Hitchins vs Lemos Odds History

Hitchins vs Lemos sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Hitchins vs Lemos
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Hitchins vs Lemos Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up