Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Chance of winning
Bet on Hrgovic vs Mori
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Filip Hrgovic a massive favourite against Mark de Mori in a potential future clash between the pair, when they last released odds on December 5, 2023.
He is currently 1/50 (-5000) to win the clash outright, while you can get 12/1 (+1200) on Mark de Mori if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 93% chance of Hrgovic winning while giving Mori a 7% chance.
Hrgovic opened as the favourite at 1/40 (-3300).
Mori opened at 18/1 (+1800) which has got wider by 5/1 (+500).
The fight would be scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.
Hrgovic vs De Mori Head To Head
Filip Hrgovic would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 16 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 13 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Mark de Mori would make his way to the ring with a record of 39 wins, 2 loses and 2 draws, with 35 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Mori would have a slight advantage in power over Hrgovic, with a 90% knock out percentage over Hrgovic's 81%.
Filip Hrgovic is the younger man by 10 years, at 31 years old.
Hrgovic has a height advantage of 4 inches over Mori.
Both Filip Hrgovic & Mark de Mori fight out of an orthodox stance.
Hrgovic is currently the less experienced professional fighter, having had 27 less fights, and made his debut in 2017, 13 year and 7 months later than Mori, whose first professional fight was in 2004. He has fought 61 less professional rounds, 73 to Mori's 134.
Filip Hrgovic goes into the fight ranked number 12 by the WBA, 11 by the WBC, 9 by the WBO, 1 by the IBF and 6 by the RING at heavyweight.
Hrgovic vs De Mori betting form
Hrgovic remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he beat Demsey McKean on 12th August 2023 by technical knockout in the 12th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 1/7 (-710) favourite going into the contest.
Previous to that, he had beat Zhilei Zhang on 20th August 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Jeddah Superdome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Going into that contest, he had won against Emir Ahmatovic on 4th December 2021 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Nevada, United States.
Before that, he had beat Marko Radonjic on 10th September 2021 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Worthersee Stadium, Klagenfurt, Austria.
He had defeated Rydell Booker on 7th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Florida, United States.
Who's been more active?
Hrgovic's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 35 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7 rounds on average.