Dec 18 2021
Saturday

Amalie Arena, Tempa, United States

8 rounds contest
@ Cruiserweight
4-0-0

Est. ringwalk:

2021-12-19T04:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 9:00pm EST / UK - TBC

7-0-0

Contest odds

Paul 13/8 (+163)
Draw 276/25 (+1104)
Fury 4/7 (-175)

Chance of winning

37.38% 62.62%
Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Fury
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

24
Age
22
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
76" / 193 cm
Reach
76" / 193 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 8TKO 1KO 2TKO 1
Form
UD 4PTS 4KO 2TKO 2TKO 1
4
Wins
7
3
By KO
4
75
KO%
57
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2020
Debut
2018
12
Pro rounds
18

Current rankings @ Cruiserweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury betting preview

Bookmakers make Tommy Fury a favourite against Jake Paul when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 18th December 2021 at Amalie Arena, Tempa, United States.

He is currently 4/7 (-175) to win the clash outright, while you can get 13/8 (+163) on Jake Paul if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of Fury winning while giving Paul a 37% chance.

Fury opened as the favourite at 4/7 (-175).

Paul opened at 6/4 (+150) which has shorten by -113/100 (+88).

The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Head To Head

Jake Paul steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 4 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 3 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tommy Fury will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 7 wins and 0 draws, with 4 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Paul has advantage in power over Fury, with a 75% knock out percentage over Fury's 57%.

Paul is currently 7/2 (+350) to get the knockout, while Fury is 3/2 (+150).

Jake Paul is the older man by 2 years, at 24 years old.

Paul has a height advantage of 1 inch over Fury. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Both Jake Paul & Tommy Fury fight out of an orthodox stance.

Paul is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2020, 1 year and 1 month later than Fury, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 6 less professional rounds, 12 to Fury's 18.

If you think Fury will win on points, you can get odds of 11/4 (+275), while Paul is 333/100 (+333) to win on the scorecards.

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury betting form

Fury remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Anthony Taylor on 29th August 2021 by unanimous decision in their 4 round contest at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Ohio, United States.

Previous to that, he had beat Jordan Grant on 5th June 2021 by points in the 4th round at Telford International Centre, Shropshire, United Kingdom.

Going into that contest, he had won against Scott Williams on 27th February 2021 by knockout in the 2nd round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.

Before that, he had beat Genadij Krajevskij on 13th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at BT Sport Studio, London.

He had defeated Przemyslaw Binienda on 21st December 2019 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Copper Box Arena, London. He was a 1/100 (-9999) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

Paul's last 4 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 10 months, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3 rounds on average.

Paul is currently 7/2 (+350) to finish this fight in the 3rd round, or 333/100 (+333) to win on points.

Fury's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 22 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 13 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.6 rounds on average.

Fury is currently 3/2 (+150) to finish this fight in the 2nd round, or +275 (+275) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Paul vs Fury Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Amalie Arena, Tempa, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Paul vs Fury for In-Play Betting?

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury will be broadcast on Showtime PPV in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by BT Sport Box Office.

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Odds History

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Fury
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Betting Markets

Paul
Fury

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under Rounds
Total rounds Rounds
Over Rounds

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up