Mar 16 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
12-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-16T19:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

9-0-0

Contest odds

James 8/15 (-190)
Draw -
Cooper 6/4 (+150)

Chance of winning

62.03% 37.97%
Bovada logo

Bet on James vs Cooper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

23
Age
23
5' 9" / 176 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10
Form
12
Wins
9
0
By KO
3
0
KO%
33
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2019
78
Pro rounds
44

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
12
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

James vs Cooper betting preview

Bookmakers made Eithan James a favourite against Owen Cooper when they meet in their bout on Saturday 16th March 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 8/15 (-190) to win the bout outright, while you can get 6/4 (+150) on Owen Cooper if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of James winning while giving Cooper a 37% chance.

James opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200).

Cooper opened at 8/5 (+160) which has got wider by -9/10 (+110).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

James vs Cooper Head To Head

Eithan James steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 12 wins, zero loses and 0 draws.

Owen Cooper will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 9 wins and 0 draws, with 3 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Cooper has a massive power advantage over James, boosting at 33% knock out percentage over James' 0%.

Eithan James is the same age as Owen Cooper, at 23 years old.

James has a height advantage of 1 inch over Cooper.

Both Eithan James & Owen Cooper fight out of an orthodox stance.

James is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 3 more fights, and made his debut in 2019, 1 day earlier than Cooper, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 34 more professional rounds, 78 to Cooper's 44.

Eithan James goes into the fight ranked number 12 by the WBO at welterweight.

Who's been more active?

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on James vs Cooper Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:30 PM GMT at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 3:30 PM EST or 12:30 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch James vs Cooper for In-Play Betting?

James vs Cooper will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

James vs Cooper Odds History

James vs Cooper sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on James vs Cooper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All James vs Cooper Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up