Feb 19 2022
Saturday

AO Arena Manchester, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
34-5-0

Est. ringwalk:

2022-02-19T22:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

39-3-0

Contest odds

Khan 13/10 (+129)
Draw -
Brook 8/13 (-161)

Chance of winning

41.33% 58.67%
Bovada logo

Bet on Khan vs Brook
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
35
5' 9" / 174 cm
Height
5' 9" / 175 cm
70.9" / 180 cm
Reach
68.9" / 175 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 4TKO 6UD 12TKO 1KO 6
Form
TKO 4KO 7UD 12KO 2KO 11
34
Wins
39
21
By KO
27
62
KO%
69
5
Losses
3
4
Stopped
3
0
Draws
0
2005
Debut
2004
232
Pro rounds
220

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
13
WBC
15
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Khan vs Brook betting preview

Bookmakers make Kell Brook a favourite against Amir Khan when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 19th February 2022 at AO Arena Manchester, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 8/13 (-161) to win the clash outright, while you can get 13/10 (+129) on Amir Khan if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 59% chance of Brook winning while giving Khan a 41% chance.

Brook opened as the favourite at 8/13 (-161).

Khan opened at 5/4 (+125) which has shorten by 21/-20 (+95).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Khan vs Brook Head To Head

Amir Khan steps into the ring with a record of 34 wins, 5 loses and 0 draws, 21 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Kell Brook will make his way to the ring with a record of 39 wins, 3 loses and 0 draws, with 27 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Brook has a slight advantage in power over Khan, with a 69% knock out percentage over Khan's 62%.

Khan is currently 7/2 (+350) to get the knockout, while Brook is 69/50 (+138).

Amir Khan is the younger man by 1 year, at 34 years old.

Khan has 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Amir Khan & Kell Brook fight out of an orthodox stance.

Khan's experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Brook's, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2005, 9 months later than Brook, whose first professional fight was in 2004. He has fought 12 more professional rounds, 232 to Brook's 220.

If you think Brook will win on points, you can get odds of 3/1 (+300), while Khan is 11/4 (+275) to win on the scorecards.

Amir Khan goes into the fight ranked number 13 by the WBC at welterweight.

Kell Brook is currently ranked number 15 by the WBC in the 147lb division.

Khan vs Brook betting form

Khan has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he beat Billy Dib on 12th July 2019 by technical knockout in the 4th round at King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 1/50 (-4999) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Terence Crawford on 20th April 2019 by technical knockout in the 6th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. He was a 663/100 (+663) underdog going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Samuel Vargas on 8th September 2018 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Arena Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2499) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Phil Lo Greco on 21st April 2018 by technical knockout in the 1st round at Echo Arena, Liverpool. He was a 1/20 (-1999) favourite going into the contest.

He had lost to Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez on 7th May 2016 by knockout in the 6th round in their WBC World Middleweight and The Ring Middleweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

Brook has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Terence Crawford on 14th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO World Welterweight championship fight at The Bubble, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. He was a 7/1 (+700) underdog going into the fight.

Previous to that, he had beat Mark DeLuca on 8th February 2020 by knockout in the 7th round at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom. He was a 1/20 (-1999) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Michael Zerafa on 8th December 2018 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield. He was a 3/100 (-3333) favourite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Sergey Rabchenko on 3rd March 2018 by knockout in the 2nd round at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield. He was a 3/50 (-1666) favourite going into the fight.

He had been beaten by Errol Spence Jr on 27th May 2017 by knockout in the 11th round in their IBF World Welterweight championship fight at Bramall Lane, Sheffield. He was a 81/50 (+162) underdog going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Kell Brook has been fighting more than Amir Khan.

Amir Khan last fought 2 years, 4 months and 18 days ago, while Kell Brook's last outing was 1 year and 16 days ago.

Khan's last 5 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 6 months and 23 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 1 month and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 29 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.8 rounds on average.

Khan is currently 7/2 (+350) to finish this fight in the 5th round, or 11/4 (+275) to win on points.

Brook's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 6 months and 3 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 10 months and 25 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

Brook is currently 69/50 (+138) to finish this fight in the 7th round, or +300 (+300) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Khan vs Brook Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM GMT at AO Arena Manchester, London, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Khan vs Brook for In-Play Betting?

Khan vs Brook will be broadcast on Sky Box Office HD in the UK.

Khan vs Brook Odds History

Khan vs Brook sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Khan vs Brook
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Khan vs Brook Betting Markets

Khan
Brook

Method of result

By KO TKO or DQ
By Decision or Technical Decision

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up