Mar 31 2024
Sunday

Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan

10 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
10-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T07:45:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

8-3-3

Contest odds

Kunimoto 1/4 (-400)
Draw -
Kani 11/4 (+280)

Chance of winning

75% 25%
Bovada logo

Bet on Kunimoto vs Kani
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

26
Age
22
5' 10" / 178 cm
Height
5' 9" / 174 cm
N/A
Reach
72.4" / 184 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
10
Wins
8
4
By KO
4
40
KO%
50
1
Losses
3
1
Stopped
0
0
Draws
3
2018
Debut
2018
68
Pro rounds
73

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Kunimoto vs Kani betting preview

Bookmakers made Riku Kunimoto a strong favourite against Eiki Kani when they face off in their fight on Sunday 31st March 2024 at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan.

He is currently 1/4 (-400) to win the fight outright, while you can get 11/4 (+280) on Eiki Kani if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 75% chance of Kunimoto winning while giving Kani a 25% chance.

Kunimoto opened as the favourite at 2/7 (-340) however, that price has now got wider by -24/25 (+100).

Kani opened at 13/5 (+260) which has shorten by 23/-20 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Kunimoto vs Kani Head To Head

Riku Kunimoto steps into the ring with a record of 10 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 4 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Eiki Kani will make his way to the ring with a record of 8 wins, 3 loses and 3 draws, with 4 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Kani has a slight advantage in power over Kunimoto, with a 50% knock out percentage over Kunimoto's 40%.

Riku Kunimoto is the older man by 4 years, at 26 years old.

Kunimoto has a height advantage of 1 inch over Kani.

Both Riku Kunimoto & Eiki Kani fight out of an orthodox stance.

Kunimoto is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2018, 4 months earlier than Kani, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 5 less professional rounds, 68 to Kani's 73.

Who's been more active?

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Kunimoto vs Kani Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:45 AM UTC at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan, which is 3:45 AM EST or 12:45 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 8:45 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Kunimoto vs Kani for In-Play Betting?

Kunimoto vs Kani will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Kunimoto vs Kani Odds History

Kunimoto vs Kani sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Kunimoto vs Kani
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Kunimoto vs Kani Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up