Jul 20 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Bantamweight
VS
18-10-2

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-20T18:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 6:00pm / US - N/A

11-1-0

Contest odds

Lane 8/1 (+800)
Draw 18/1 (+1800)
Cain 7/100 (-1400)

Chance of winning

10.62% 89.38%
Bovada logo

Bet on Lane vs Cain
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
27
N/A
Height
5' 4" / 163 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6TKO 12TKO 7
Form
SD 10
18
Wins
11
3
By KO
10
17
KO%
91
10
Losses
1
6
Stopped
0
2
Draws
0
2011
Debut
2015
185
Pro rounds
39

Current rankings @ Bantamweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Lane vs Cain betting preview

Bookmakers made Andrew Cain a massive favorite against Ashley Lane when they meet in their bout on Saturday 20th July 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 7/100 (-1400) to win the bout outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Ashley Lane if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Cain winning while giving Lane a 10% chance.

Cain opened as the favorite at 1/10 (-1000) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Lane opened at 11/2 (+550) which has shorten by 7/-2 (+30).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 118 pounds (8.26 stones or 53.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Lane vs Cain Head To Head

Ashley Lane steps into the ring with a record of 18 wins, 10 losses, and 2 draws, 3 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Andrew Cain will make his way to the ring with a record of 11 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 10 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Cain has a massive power advantage over Lane, boasting a 91% knockout percentage compared to Lane's 17%.

Cain is currently 4/25 (-630) to get the knockout.

Ashley Lane is the older man by 6 years, at 33 years old.

Both Ashley Lane and Andrew Cain fight out of an orthodox stance.

Lane is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 18 more fights, and made his debut in 2011, 4 years and 6 months earlier than Cain, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 146 more professional rounds, totaling 185 compared to Cain's 39.

If you think Cain will win on points, you can get odds of 15/2 (+750), while Lane is 18/1 (+1800) to win on the scorecards.

Who's been more active?

Lane's last 3 fights have come over a period of 9 years, 7 months and 7 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 3 years, 2 months and 14 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 25 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.3 rounds on average.

Cain is currently 4/25 (-630) to finish this fight in the 0th round, or +750 (+750) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Lane vs Cain Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:30 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 2:30 PM EST or 11:30 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Lane vs Cain for In-Play Betting?

Lane vs Cain will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Lane vs Cain Odds History

Lane vs Cain sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Lane vs Cain
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Lane vs Cain Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Lane
Cain

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up