o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom
broadcast start time:
UK - TBC / US - N/A
Chance of winning
Bet on Lawal vs Chamberlain
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Isaac Chamberlain a favourite against Mikael Lawal when they meet in their bout on Saturday 21st October 2023 at o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom.
He is currently 1/2 (-200) to win the bout outright, while you can get 3/2 (+150) on Mikael Lawal if you fancy the small upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 63% chance of Chamberlain winning while giving Lawal a 37% chance.
Chamberlain opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200).
Lawal opened at 13/8 (+160) which has got wider by 22/-25 (+110).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Lawal vs Chamberlain Head To Head
Mikael Lawal steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Isaac Chamberlain will make his way to the ring with a record of 15 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 8 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Lawal has advantage in power over Chamberlain, with a 65% knock out percentage over Chamberlain's 53%.
Mikael Lawal is the younger man by 1 year, at 28 years old.
Both Mikael Lawal & Isaac Chamberlain fight out of an orthodox stance.
Lawal is the less experienced professional fighter, having had the same amount of fights, and made his debut in 2017, 2 year and 2 months later than Chamberlain, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 25 less professional rounds, 64 to Chamberlain's 89.
Isaac Chamberlain is currently ranked number 15 by the IBF in the 200lb division.
Who's been more active?
Lawal's last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 13 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.5 rounds on average.
Chamberlain's last 4 fights have come over a period of 5 years, 8 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 5 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 33 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.3 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Lawal vs Chamberlain Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM BST at o2 Arena, London, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.
Where Can I Watch Lawal vs Chamberlain for In-Play Betting?
Lawal vs Chamberlain will be broadcast on Sky Sports Action in the UK.