Aug 17 2024
Saturday

Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada

10 rounds contest
@ Super Middleweight
VS
27-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-08-18T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 10:00pm EST / UK - Sun 2:00am

15-5-0

Contest odds

Mbilli 1/4 (-400)
Draw -
Derevyanchenko 29/10 (+290)

Chance of winning

75.73% 24.27%
Bovada logo

Bet on Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
38
5' 9" / 174 cm
Height
5' 9" / 175 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
67.3" / 171 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 1TKO 6KO 4UD 10UD 10
Form
UD 10UD 12UD 10MD 10UD 12
27
Wins
15
23
By KO
10
85
KO%
67
0
Losses
5
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2014
122
Pro rounds
147

Current rankings @ Super Middleweight

2
The Ring
-
2
WBA
-
1
WBC
7
3
WBO
-
3
IBF
-

Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko betting preview

Bookmakers made Christian Mbilli a big favorite against Sergiy Derevyanchenko when they meet in their bout on Saturday 17th August 2024 at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada.

He is currently 1/4 (-400) to win the bout outright, while you can get 29/10 (+290) on Sergiy Derevyanchenko if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 76% chance of Mbilli winning while giving Derevyanchenko a 24% chance.

Mbilli opened as the favorite at 1/4 (-400).

Derevyanchenko opened at 29/10 (+290).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko Head To Head

Christian Mbilli steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 27 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 23 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Sergiy Derevyanchenko will make his way to the ring with a record of 15 wins, 5 losses and 0 draws, with 10 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Mbilli has an advantage in power over Derevyanchenko, with a 85% knockout percentage compared to Derevyanchenko's 67%.

Christian Mbilli is the younger man by 9 years, at 29 years old.

Mbilli has a 5-inch reach advantage.

Both Christian Mbilli and Sergiy Derevyanchenko fight out of an orthodox stance.

Mbilli is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 7 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 2 years and 7 months later than Derevyanchenko, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 25 fewer professional rounds, totaling 122 compared to Derevyanchenko's 147.

Christian Mbilli goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 3 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF, and 2 by The Ring at super middleweight.

Sergiy Derevyanchenko is currently ranked number 7 by the WBC in the 168lb division.

Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko betting form

Mbilli remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Mark Heffron on May 25, 2024, by knockout in the 1st round at Gervais Auto Center, Shawinigan, Canada. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Rohan Murdock on January 13, 2024, by technical knockout in the 6th round at Centre Videotron, Quebec City. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Demond Nicholson on September 8, 2023, by knockout in the 4th round at Lac Leamy Casino, Gatineau. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Carlos Gongora on March 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Montreal Casino, Montreal. He was a 3/10 (-330) favorite going into the ring.

He had won against Vaughn Alexander on December 17, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Parc des expositions, Nantes, France. He was a 1/33 (-3300) favorite going into the ring.

Sergiy Derevyanchenko has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Vaughn Alexander on April 20, 2024, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Barclays Center, Brooklyn, United States.

Prior to that, he had been beaten by Jaime Munguia on June 10, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Toyota Arena, Ontario. He was a 4/1 (+400) underdog going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Joshua Conley on August 6, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Barclays Center, Brooklyn.

Before that, he had lost to Carlos Adames on December 5, 2021, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at Staples Center, California.

He had been beaten by Jermall Charlo on September 26, 2020, by unanimous decision in their WBC World Middleweight championship fight at Mohegan Sun Arena, Connecticut. He was a 3/2 (+150) underdog going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Christian Mbilli has been fighting more than Sergiy Derevyanchenko.

Christian Mbilli last fought 2 months and 23 days ago, while Sergiy Derevyanchenko's last outing was 3 months and 28 days ago.

Mbilli's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 8 months, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.

Derevyanchenko's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 10 months and 22 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 11 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 54 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 3:00 AM UTC at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada, which is 11:00 PM EST or 8:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko for In-Play Betting?

The ESPN show is expected to begin at 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST. The Sky Sports Action broadcast of the card is expected to start at 2:00 AM (BST).

Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko Odds History

Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Mbilli vs Derevyanchenko Betting Markets

Winner
Mbilli
Derevyanchenko

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up