May 25 2024
Saturday

Gervais Auto Center, Shawinigan, Canada

10 rounds contest
@ Super Middleweight
VS
26-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-26T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 7:00pm EST / UK - N/A

30-3-1

Contest odds

Mbilli 1/50 (-5000)
Draw 28/1 (+2800)
Heffron 13/1 (+1300)

Chance of winning

93.21% 6.79%
Bovada logo

Bet on Mbilli vs Heffron
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
32
5' 9" / 174 cm
Height
5' 11" / 180 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
72" / 183 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6KO 4UD 10UD 10TKO 2
Form
TKO 3TKO 5TKO 3TKO 3RTD 4
26
Wins
30
22
By KO
24
85
KO%
80
0
Losses
3
0
Stopped
3
0
Draws
1
2017
Debut
2010
121
Pro rounds
121

Current rankings @ Super Middleweight

2
The Ring
-
2
WBA
-
1
WBC
-
3
WBO
-
3
IBF
-

Mbilli vs Heffron betting preview

Bookmakers made Christian Mbilli a massive favorite against Mark Heffron when they square off in their contest on Saturday 25th May 2024 at Gervais Auto Center, Shawinigan, Canada.

He is currently 1/50 (-5000) to win the contest outright, while you can get 13/1 (+1300) on Mark Heffron if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 94% chance of Mbilli winning while giving Heffron a 6% chance.

Mbilli opened as the favorite at 1/25 (-2500).

Heffron opened at 9/1 (+900) which has shorten by -5/1 (+20).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Mbilli vs Heffron Head To Head

Christian Mbilli steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 26 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 22 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Mark Heffron will make his way to the ring with a record of 30 wins, 3 losses and 1 draw, with 24 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Mbilli has a slight advantage in power over Heffron, with a 85% knockout percentage compared to Heffron's 80%.

Christian Mbilli is the younger man by 3 years, at 29 years old.

Heffron has a height advantage of 2 inches over Mbilli. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Both Christian Mbilli and Mark Heffron fight out of an orthodox stance.

Mbilli is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 8 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2017, 6 years and 5 months later than Heffron, whose first professional fight was in 2010. He has fought the same amount of professional rounds, totaling 121 compared to Heffron's 121.

Christian Mbilli goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 3 by the WBO, 3 by the IBF, and 2 by The Ring at super middleweight.

Mbilli vs Heffron betting form

Mbilli remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Rohan Murdock on January 13, 2024, by technical knockout in the 6th round at Centre Videotron, Quebec City, Canada. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had defeated Demond Nicholson on September 8, 2023, by knockout in the 4th round at Lac Leamy Casino, Gatineau. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Carlos Gongora on March 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Montreal Casino, Montreal. He was a 3/10 (-330) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, he had won against Vaughn Alexander on December 17, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Parc des expositions, Nantes, France. He was a 1/33 (-3300) favorite going into the fight.

He had beaten DeAndre Ware on September 9, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Montreal Casino, Montreal, Canada.

Mark Heffron has stopped 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Jack Cullen on September 2, 2023, by technical knockout in the 3rd round in their BBBOC British Super Middleweight and CBC Commonwealth Super Middleweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Lennox Clarke on July 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 5th round in their CBC Commonwealth Super Middleweight and BBBOC British Super Middleweight championship fight at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.

Going into that contest, he had won against Tomas Bezvoda on March 19, 2022, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Oldham Leisure Centre, Oldham.

Before that, he had defeated Farouk Daku on October 16, 2021, by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Oldham Leisure Centre, Oldham.

He had been beaten by Denzel Bentley on November 13, 2020, by technical knockout in the 4th round in their BBBOC British Middleweight championship fight at BT Sport Studio, London. He was a 5/4 (+130) underdog going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Christian Mbilli has been fighting more than Mark Heffron.

Christian Mbilli last fought 4 months and 12 days ago, while Mark Heffron's last outing was 8 months and 23 days ago.

Mbilli's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 8 months and 16 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.4 rounds on average.

Heffron's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 6 months and 12 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 14 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Mbilli vs Heffron Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 3:00 AM UTC at Gervais Auto Center, Shawinigan, Canada, which is 11:00 PM EST or 8:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Mbilli vs Heffron for In-Play Betting?

The fight will be broadcast in the United States by ESPN+.

Mbilli vs Heffron Odds History

Mbilli vs Heffron sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Mbilli vs Heffron
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Mbilli vs Heffron Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up