May 11 2024
Saturday

Utilita Arena, Cardiff, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
VS
12-3-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-05-11T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - TBC

6-0-0

Contest odds

McCaskill 13/5 (+260)
Draw 14/1 (+1400)
Price 2/7 (-340)

Chance of winning

26.38% 73.62%
Bovada logo

Bet on McCaskill vs Price
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

39
Age
29
5' 6" / 168 cm
Height
5' 6" / 167 cm
68.9" / 175 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

SD 10UD 10TKO 3TKO 7UD 10
Form
PTS 8TD 6UD 10UD 8TKO 4
12
Wins
6
5
By KO
1
42
KO%
17
3
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2022
111
Pro rounds
42

McCaskill vs Price betting preview

Bookmakers made Lauren Price a strong favourite against Jessica McCaskill when they meet in their bout on Saturday 11th May 2024 at Utilita Arena, Cardiff, United Kingdom.

She is currently 2/7 (-340) to win the bout outright, while you can get 13/5 (+260) on Jessica McCaskill if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 74% chance of Price winning while giving McCaskill a 26% chance.

Price opened as the favourite at 3/10 (-330).

McCaskill opened at 5/2 (+250) which has shorten by 11/-10 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

McCaskill vs Price Head To Head

Jessica McCaskill steps into the ring with a record of 12 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, 5 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Lauren Price will make her way to the ring with an unblemished record of 6 wins and 0 draws, with 1 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest McCaskill has a large advantage in power over Price, boosting at 42% knock out percentage over Price's 17%.

Jessica McCaskill is the older woman by 10 years, at 39 years old.

Jessica McCaskill fights out of the orthodox stance, while Lauren Price is a southpaw.

McCaskill is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made her debut in 2015, 6 years and 9 months earlier than Price, whose first professional fight was in 2022. She has fought 69 more professional rounds, 111 to Price's 42.

McCaskill vs Price betting form

McCaskill has beaten 3 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In her last fight, she drew Sandy Ryan on 23rd September 2023 by split draw in their 10 round contest at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States. She was a 6/5 (+130) underdog going into the ring.

Previous to that, she had been beaten by Chantelle Cameron on 5th November 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabu, United Arab Emirates. She was a 17/20 (-120) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had won against Alma Ibarra on 25th June 2022 by technical knockout in the 3rd round at Tech Port Arena, Texas, United States.

Before that, she had beat Kandi Wyatt on 4th December 2021 by technical knockout in the 7th round at MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Nevada.

She had defeated Cecilia Braekhus on 13th March 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Texas.

Price remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 1 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she won against Silvia Bortot on 10th December 2023 by points in the 8th round at BOURNEMOUTH INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, BOURNEMOUTH, United Kingdom. She was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, she had won against Lolita Muzeya on 2nd September 2023 by technical decision in their 6 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester.

Going into that contest, she had defeated Kirstie Bavington on 6th May 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Genting Arena, Birmingham. She was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, she had beat Naomi Mannes on 11th March 2023 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Zenith de Paris-La Villette, Paris XIX, France. She was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the contest.

She had won against Timea Belik on 15th October 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Lauren Price has been fighting more than Jessica McCaskill.

Jessica McCaskill last fought 7 months and 18 days ago, while Lauren Price's last outing was 5 months and 1 day ago.

McCaskill's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 28 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 7 months and 19 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.

Price's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 26 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 3 months and 24 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on McCaskill vs Price Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Utilita Arena, Cardiff, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch McCaskill vs Price for In-Play Betting?

McCaskill vs Price will be broadcast on Sky Sports Action in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by Peacock.

McCaskill vs Price Odds History

McCaskill vs Price sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on McCaskill vs Price
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All McCaskill vs Price Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up