The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom
broadcast start time:
UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST
Chance of winning
Bet on McKenna vs Crocker
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Lewis Crocker a strong favourite against Tyrone McKenna when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 2nd December 2023 at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom.
He is currently 2/7 (-340) to win the clash outright, while you can get 11/4 (+280) on Tyrone McKenna if you fancy the upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 75% chance of Crocker winning while giving McKenna a 25% chance.
Crocker opened as the favourite at 1/3 (-300) however, that price has now got wider by -24/25 (+100).
McKenna opened at 27/10 (+270).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
McKenna vs Crocker Head To Head
Tyrone McKenna steps into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, 6 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Lewis Crocker will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 17 wins and 0 draws, with 10 of those by knock out.
The stats suggest Crocker has a massive power advantage over McKenna, boosting at 59% knock out percentage over McKenna's 26%.
McKenna is currently 10/1 (+1000) to get the knockout, while Crocker is 11/10 (+110).
Tyrone McKenna is the older man by 7 years, at 33 years old.
McKenna has a height advantage of 4 inches over Crocker.
Tyrone McKenna fights out of the southpaw stance, while Lewis Crocker is an orthodox fighter.
McKenna is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 4 years and 6 months earlier than Crocker, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 95 more professional rounds, 172 to Crocker's 77.
If you think Crocker will win on points, you can get odds of 47/25 (+190), while McKenna is 9/2 (+450) to win on the scorecards.
McKenna vs Crocker betting form
Tyrone McKenna has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he beat Chris Jenkins on 6th August 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The SSE Arena, Belfast, United Kingdom.
Previous to that, he had been beaten by Regis Prograis on 19th March 2022 by technical knockout in the 6th round at Duty Free Tennis Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Going into that contest, he had beat Jose Felix Jr on 6th August 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Falls Park, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
Before that, he had lost to Ohara Davies on 30th September 2020 by majority decision in their 10 round contest at York Hall, London. He was a 3/1 (+300) underdog going into the contest.
He had won against Mohamed Mimoune on 21st February 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at York Hall, London. He was a 51/25 (+200) underdog going into the contest.
Who's been more active?
McKenna's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 9 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 9 months and 3 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 46 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.2 rounds on average.
McKenna is currently 10/1 (+1000) to finish this fight in the 9th round, or 9/2 (+450) to win on points.
Crocker's last 4 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 10 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 16 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 32 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.
Crocker is currently 11/10 (+110) to finish this fight in the 8th round, or +190 (+190) to win on points.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on McKenna vs Crocker Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM GMT at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast, United Kingdom, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.