Mar 31 2024
Sunday

Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan

10 rounds contest
@ Middleweight
18-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T08:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

14-0-0

Contest odds

McKenna 1/3 (-300)
Draw -
Estela 12/5 (+240)

Chance of winning

71.88% 28.12%
Bovada logo

Bet on McKenna vs Estela
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

24
Age
23
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
6' 1" / 185 cm
75.2" / 191 cm
Reach
75.2" / 191 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6
Form
18
Wins
14
9
By KO
5
50
KO%
36
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2020
84
Pro rounds
58

Current rankings @ Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

McKenna vs Estela betting preview

Bookmakers made Aaron McKenna a strong favourite against Jeovanny Estela when they face off in their fight on Sunday 31st March 2024 at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan.

He is currently 1/3 (-300) to win the fight outright, while you can get 12/5 (+240) on Jeovanny Estela if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 72% chance of McKenna winning while giving Estela a 28% chance.

McKenna opened as the favourite at 1/3 (-300).

Estela opened at 12/5 (+240).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

McKenna vs Estela Head To Head

Aaron McKenna steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 18 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Jeovanny Estela will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 14 wins and 0 draws, with 5 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest McKenna has advantage in power over Estela, with a 50% knock out percentage over Estela's 36%.

Aaron McKenna is the older man by 1 year, at 24 years old.

Both Aaron McKenna & Jeovanny Estela fight out of an orthodox stance.

McKenna is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 4 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 2 years and 11 months earlier than Estela, whose first professional fight was in 2020. He has fought 26 more professional rounds, 84 to Estela's 58.

Who's been more active?

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on McKenna vs Estela Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:30 AM UTC at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan, which is 4:30 AM EST or 1:30 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 9:30 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch McKenna vs Estela for In-Play Betting?

McKenna vs Estela will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

McKenna vs Estela Odds History

McKenna vs Estela sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on McKenna vs Estela
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All McKenna vs Estela Betting Markets

Winner

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up