The Armory, Minneapolis, United States
broadcast start time:
US - TBC / UK - N/A
Chance of winning
Bet on Morrell vs Agbeko
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made David Morrell a massive favourite against Sena Agbeko when they face off in their fight on Saturday 16th December 2023 at The Armory, Minneapolis, United States.
He is currently 1/16 (-1700) to win the fight outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Sena Agbeko if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Morrell winning while giving Agbeko a 10% chance.
Morrell opened as the favourite at 1/14 (-1400).
Agbeko opened at 7/1 (+700) which has shorten by -2/1 (+50).
The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
This contest is for the WBA super middleweight championship of the world.
Morrell vs Agbeko Head To Head
David Morrell steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 9 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Sena Agbeko will make his way to the ring with a record of 28 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 22 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Morrell has a slight advantage in power over Agbeko, with a 89% knock out percentage over Agbeko's 79%.
David Morrell is the younger man by 6 years, at 25 years old.
David Morrell fights out of the southpaw stance, while Sena Agbeko is an orthodox fighter.
Morrell is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 21 less fights, and made his debut in 2019, 8 year and 2 months later than Agbeko, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 93 less professional rounds, 40 to Agbeko's 133.
David Morrell goes into the fight ranked number 4 by the RING at super middleweight.
Sena Agbeko is currently ranked number 10 by the WBA in the 168lb division.
Morrell vs Agbeko betting form
Morrell remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Yamaguchi Falcao on 22nd April 2023 by knockout in the 1st round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the fight.
Previous to that, he had defeated Aidos Yerbossynuly on 5th November 2022 by knockout in the 12th round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Armory, Minneapolis.
Going into that contest, he had beat Kalvin Henderson on 4th June 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Armory, Minnesota.
Before that, he had won against Alantez Fox on 18th December 2021 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Armory, Minnesota. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the fight.
He had beat Mario Abel Cazares on 27th June 2021 by knockout in the 1st round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Minneapolis Armory, Minnesota. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the fight.
Who's been more active?
Morrell's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 22 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.4 rounds on average.
Agbeko's last 2 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 9 months and 29 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year and 5 months. In those fights, he fought a total of 20 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Morrell vs Agbeko Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at The Armory, Minneapolis, United States, which is around 4:00 AM GMT in the UK.
Where Can I Watch Morrell vs Agbeko for In-Play Betting?
Morrell vs Agbeko will be broadcast on ShowTime in the US.